PDA

View Full Version : how do you remove those stupid spaulders ???!?

notafanboy
07-14-2011, 06:18 AM
Because this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHTSklsPLiY) guy has found a way to remove them but he wont tell anyone how

notafanboy
07-14-2011, 06:18 AM
Because this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHTSklsPLiY) guy has found a way to remove them but he wont tell anyone how

sfin1994
07-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Ok well heres what you do :

1) Look at this guys YouTube profile or something

2) Get his email

3) Send him spam emails asking how you do it

4) If he does not respond, start stalking him

OR

Play the game with the spaulders until he feels like telling you. So you can avoid all the legal stuff like restraining orders etc.

reini03
07-14-2011, 07:37 AM
He even posted a comment that it's most likely a bug. So I wouldn't even try.

LightRey
07-14-2011, 07:41 AM
Why are people so obsessed with this? I mean, I can understand wanting to play without any armor, but I don't understand why it's such a big deal.

sassinscreed
07-14-2011, 08:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Why are people so obsessed with this? I mean, I can understand wanting to play without any armor, but I don't understand why it's such a big deal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't get it too probably because you can't remove it and some people like to complain on whatever they can

if you can remove armor i think those people would play with armor and find something else to complain about

swiftkinfe
07-14-2011, 12:40 PM
It looks like its on the PC so my best guess is a mod.

GunnarGunderson
07-14-2011, 01:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Why are people so obsessed with this? I mean, I can understand wanting to play without any armor, but I don't understand why it's such a big deal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> because Armour is ugly and incredibly un-assassin like and it makes the game even easier than it already is

Grandmaster_Z
07-14-2011, 01:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sassinscreed:
Why are people so obsessed with this? I mean, I can understand wanting to play without any armor, but I don't understand why it's such a big deal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't get it too probably because you can't remove it and some people like to complain on whatever they can

if you can remove armor i think those people would play with armor and find something else to complain about </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

shutup!

LightRey
07-14-2011, 01:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
Why are people so obsessed with this? I mean, I can understand wanting to play without any armor, but I don't understand why it's such a big deal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> because Armour is ugly and incredibly un-assassin like and it makes the game even easier than it already is </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, all I can say to that is that I disagree. :P