PDA

View Full Version : free mission help please

keltic1one1975
11-29-2009, 02:48 PM
i am new to the forums so please go easy on me. but i am on a free assasination mission were i have to kill 5 guards i can get the two on the ground but how do i get the ones on the tower/rooftops?

keltic1one1975
11-29-2009, 02:48 PM
i am new to the forums so please go easy on me. but i am on a free assasination mission were i have to kill 5 guards i can get the two on the ground but how do i get the ones on the tower/rooftops?

thekyle0
11-29-2009, 03:05 PM
You should just be able to climb up on the rooftops and stab them.

By "free assassination mission", do you mean the side missions that you get from Lorenzo via carrier pigeon?

keltic1one1975
11-29-2009, 03:08 PM
yes there are 5 guards that need killed but you can not be detected i can kill the 2 on ground no prob, but there is a guard that spots me every time in a rooftop that is standing near a thing to hide in. I think the city is florence but not 100%.

thekyle0
11-29-2009, 03:23 PM
What is the exact name and description of the mission?

bladencrowd
11-29-2009, 03:24 PM
I bet it San Gigimano (sp?). I hated that mission too. What you need to do is hire thieves and let them kill him.

DeathBlade139
11-29-2009, 04:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bladencrowd:
I bet it San Gigimano (sp?). I hated that mission too. What you need to do is hire thieves and let them kill him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, this is most definitely San Gimignano. I too hated this one. The thieves tactic is very valid. If you don't want to shell out the 150 florins, you can also use throwing knives if the guy is a OHK (I forget), or the hidden gun, or wait on the ledge until he turns then jump up and kill him, etc.

It's an assassination game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Experiment with your assassinations.

IV_trailer
11-29-2009, 05:00 PM
I have done it by hanging on the ceeling or the fence (so he wont see you) and then press assinate so you pull him off the rooftop.