PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding buying a second Zenith

GregM_85
12-15-2018, 06:00 PM
Hiya,

Sorry I couldn't find this info with google searches, maybe my search-fu is off but I am struggling to find a lot of info online by myself so figured I'd ask in the forums so I am sorry if these have been answered before.

I just bought a starter pack for the PS4. Enjoying the game so far but a UK retailer has a really good offer on the starter pack so I am considering buying a second one for another Zenith ship. The questions I have;

If I get shot down will I be able to use my second Zenith to continue fighting, or does the game only keep the info as one hull? (I'm assuming this wont work but thought I would check)

Would I be able to use two sets of the zenith wings for extra defence or do they not stack over one set per hull? (I know you can have three wings on each side, but I'm not clear if they can be of the same type for extra bonuses or have to be different)

Silvius_Fox
12-15-2018, 11:53 PM
I’m only guessing, but I don’t think the game is going to let you use a second identical ship. From what I gather each toy only uses a standardized number for each item, so I assume that if you attach a second Zenith after the first gets destroyed the game will just see it as the same Zenith.

I have seen reports of people being able to mount two identical weapons when playing in physical mode, so multiples of identical wings my work, but I don’t currently have extras or multiple parts in order to test the theory.

Conzar
12-20-2018, 12:01 AM
The problem with purchasing a 2nd Zenith is that its only available in the starter packs. As a switch player, I don't want to spend the extra money on another stater pack in order to just get 1 ship (dups of the pilot and obviously the base game). Is there any word from ubi if they will release the Zenith as a stand-a-lone ship? It would be cool if they released a re-skin of the Zenith in order to incentize PS4 and XBox 1 players to purchasing and allowing them to get another ship life.

Silvius_Fox
12-20-2018, 07:17 AM
They should allow everyone who has registered a Nintendo Switch cartridge the ability to buy one Zenith with a Shredder from their online store, it wouldn’t even have to have any fancy packaging just some bubble wrap and a plain cardboard box would be enough.

Ubi-Alien
12-21-2018, 12:21 PM
Hiya,

Sorry I couldn't find this info with google searches, maybe my search-fu is off but I am struggling to find a lot of info online by myself so figured I'd ask in the forums so I am sorry if these have been answered before.

I just bought a starter pack for the PS4. Enjoying the game so far but a UK retailer has a really good offer on the starter pack so I am considering buying a second one for another Zenith ship. The questions I have;

If I get shot down will I be able to use my second Zenith to continue fighting, or does the game only keep the info as one hull? (I'm assuming this wont work but thought I would check)

Would I be able to use two sets of the zenith wings for extra defence or do they not stack over one set per hull? (I know you can have three wings on each side, but I'm not clear if they can be of the same type for extra bonuses or have to be different)

Hey hey GregM_85,

Essentially if you destroy your Zenith ship, you can't replace it with another one. I mean: yes, you can physically but you will see a message that will inform you your Zenith ship is not available, therefore you need to switch to another ship (physically or digitally).

However, you can stack up multiple pieces of the same ship physically (so let's say: you can stack up to 6 Zenith wings and maximum 2 weapons).