PDA

View Full Version : Does this game treats people differently ?

TimeToCrusade
12-14-2018, 10:13 PM
After nearly 900h of playing this game I'm left to wondering if everybody plays with the same rules. I just don't have another explanation for what I am seeing every single game.
Let's start with revenge, when we're ganking someone he obviously gets his revenge in 2 hits, that's how the game is supposed to work. But when I'm getting ganked, I swear I sometimes do not get my revenge after 20sc of blocking and parrying multiple ennemies, is there something I don't understand about his this works?

Another exemple is minions, we agree that if left alone, the B site well swing back and forth between teams right? I swear my minions have down syndrome, I've seen game where we could not control B with someone perma pushing it. Just yesterday I had a game where NOBODY (and I mean it) even approached B and it was in ennemy control the whole game

Same goes for Bots, whenever a game starts with one slot empty the bot will always (once again, always) be on my side. And that bot has good chances of never being replaced in a 10mn game. I litteraly play half my games as a 3v4.

I could go on and on with this, ennemies falling of cliffs and then rolling back to where they were, not being able to counter gb even though I was normally perfectly able to, the game refusing me wallsplats or parry punishes or even ennemies taking reduced dmg like they got hit twice in a row but in a 1v1. The list goes on and on and for 20 of those things, 19 happen in favor of the ennemy team

I know this will sound like another crybaby post but I'm just getting crazy at this point, every single game (at least in 4v4) I see the game breaking its own rules in ennemi's favor. I tried to be rationnal about it until recently but I cannot see an explanation so please, tell me what I am missing here. And again, I am NOT making any of this up, I've just scratched the surface

Bonus: also sometimes friends I am playing with get disconnected for AFK while they are being executed

MuscleTech12018
12-14-2018, 10:19 PM
Just keep playing, that;s all you can do. ofc you can pay some money for the superb proffesional devs :))

The_Sun_Danc3
12-14-2018, 10:23 PM
I understand what youíre saying. It happens almost only when I play by myself in a 4v4.
Idk how the matchmaking works but it seems like 8 or 9 out of every ten games I end up getting people placed on my team that are out of their skill range while the enemy team seems to be on par with my skill (or pretty close)
It feels like unless I go above and beyond the call of duty I end up losing. Like I have to have one of a kind spectacular and (letís be honest) lucky games to win in 4v4s and if I personally play bad we end up getting shut out.
I just donít understand how the matchmaking system works, because it feels like it isnít

TimeToCrusade
12-14-2018, 10:26 PM
I didnt even mention ****ty teamates, thats every online games tbh. But when it(s a defined game mechanic that just does not work as intented it drives me mad, like i'm missing a goki hug on a static target, and then i'm getting hit by one who does a damn 90 degree turn, just why

rasi777125
12-14-2018, 10:59 PM
This Game hafe so many Bugs this is all, with a new Update koms a new Bug this is always the same Season to Season, Patch to Patch

TimeToCrusade
12-14-2018, 11:11 PM
Edit: Just got kicked from loading screen by the anti cheat and then took a 15mn ban from mm (I am obviously not cheating)

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-15-2018, 12:29 AM
I think the minions favor the losing team is how it works. B is a strange place though. I've seen weird minion action where minions disappear and where there are none at all.

The game for have alot of bugs and something that I absolutely hate is when my own minions don't move out of the way for me. I play a shugoki most of the time and given his size he should be able to glide through minions like a Cadillac but no. All the bumping in this same is so annoying.