PDA

View Full Version : AC Rebellion, connection issues on Android today?

siralex1986
12-14-2018, 08:48 AM
Hey, today I launched the game and the animus challenge is gone, I can't start any event mission as it says I don't meet the requirements (I checked a hundred times, I do). It won't let me claim daily objectives either(says helix server is not online) , though after a few tries they greyed out and it says I got them already, but I didn't.

What's going on???

Mega966
12-14-2018, 08:52 AM
Having the exact same issue.
Have filled a request in the game.

I hope they'll resolve this soon because I've paid for the animus subscription and feel kinda f*cked here.

siralex1986
12-14-2018, 09:04 AM
It seems like people are having the same issue on reddit and Discord as well, seems pretty bad!

merckk
12-15-2018, 05:59 AM
Me too, exact same issues

siralex1986
12-15-2018, 07:26 AM
Me too, exact same issues

Yea, it seems like the issue was solved yesterday but it's back.

Black_Widow9
12-16-2018, 01:35 AM
Hey,

If you are experiencing issues, please reach out to our Support team so they can investigate.
http://support.ubi.com

Thanks!

siralex1986
12-16-2018, 10:49 AM
Hey,

If you are experiencing issues, please reach out to our Support team so they can investigate.
http://support.ubi.com

Thanks!

To be fair, many players are reporting both on reddit and Discord to have contacted Ubisoft Support several times and never getting any reply other than the automated one.

It's the third day we're getting these issues in a row, roughly always at the same time, so something is clearly off and not getting fixed for good.

Hope this will be addressed soon, it's a new game but with a year of beta testing behind, and I'm enjoying it a lot so really don't want to see players leaving because of technical issues.

MadL0w
12-17-2018, 01:35 AM
Exactly and it's the same thing tonight... This issue is killing the game right now. If ever we try to get daily rewards and daily achievement while server are broken we loose everything.

buzz3791
12-17-2018, 02:58 AM
Same for me. Happened on both Saturday night (12/15/2018). Got fixed Sunday morning (12/16/2018). But it's happening again on Sunday night. :-(

I submitted another support case for the Sunday night issue.

merckk
12-17-2018, 08:23 AM
Same here, problem keeps happening during the evening and seems to clear up sometime in the morning. Would be great if someone from Ubi posted something about this.

siralex1986
12-17-2018, 09:27 AM
On Discord someone posted a reply from Ubisoft:

"So, regarding the Rift Tokens, we have a fix on the way which should help for the next Helix Rift Event and prevent the "MISSION REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT MET" error which is mostly caused by a desync between the Rift Tokens you see in-game and the number you actually have on the server. This also explains the issue you just highlighted with your screenshot, while the game tells you you have 22 Rift Tokens, the actual number is probably lower on the server and that's why it's preventing you from entering the mission. Hang in there just a little longer, we're on it! As for the HQ Timers, we also have improvements ready, but sadly they didn't make it in time for the next update so we'll work hard to squeeze them in the one after it."

I really hope they don't fix the event bug ONLY, because the mission requirements thing is the current best way to know if you're affected by the issue and prevent wasting dailies and such. If they fix that bug alone we will all risk losing our dailies until this is fixed for good.