PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking

rbtfortune
12-14-2018, 08:01 AM
For some reason over the last 2 days I have been unable to join Breach or Dominion matches within a reasonable amount of time. I wait and wait, it starts to set up a match and then everyone disappears. I'm not sure if this is because they are getting disconnected but after several tries, I just give up and log out. I don't want to wait 10 -15 minutes for a match.

o...Frank...o
12-14-2018, 08:55 AM
Me too! Wait and Wait. 1min ago I start 2 matchfindings - The first: <5min. I Restart matchfinding and after 4,5min I stopped it again:

More than 9min searching and didnīt find one

I wonder why there are only continental match searchings in the game. Why I canīt face Players from Chicago, BuenosAires or Sydney?

rbtfortune
12-14-2018, 08:16 PM
Obviously the reason I brought this up is because I've never had to wait this long for a match. If I combine the total of attempts to join, it becomes a very long wait. Even for one attempt at Breach I've had to wait anywhere from 8 to 10 minutes. I've also had errors trying to connect to Dominion that say failed to connect matchmaking full. I wonder if this is relative to the new ticket system.
"The matchmaking system now sorts the tickets by age. If two players have the exact same matchmaking parameter values, the one who has been waiting the longest in matchmaking will be matched first".

o...Frank...o
12-16-2018, 05:37 PM
Every day the same.....
Wait 3-5min for a match. 2x in a row after finding one, kicked out because of: "Error joining - you are redirected to mainmenu". Third search (again 3-5min) finding a game but kicked out because of "not enough Players" - 4th search (again 3-5min) finding a game: My Group 3 Players 0Reputation and Level1 . My Raider was Rep0 and Level9. Opponent Group was: Rep53 Centurio, Rep 45 Nuxia; Rep 15 Conqueror; Rep 8 Peacekeeper…………..
I leave in the first 30sec and close the game...…….
When I must wait 20-25min for a funny match, this game isnīt worth to Play with………..

o...Frank...o
12-18-2018, 01:55 PM
Now agian.

5x in row after 3-5min matchfinding Comes the message " search failed - you are redirected to the main menu (0002001512)"

Cyroy95
12-18-2018, 02:08 PM
Servers are down currently: https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/status/

o...Frank...o
12-18-2018, 02:14 PM
Oh - thank you fo the answer!!

Nidhrion
12-18-2018, 02:21 PM
I started to get that too today
Failed to join the session, session full.... it's been an hour now.

RieslingKiller
01-17-2019, 05:54 PM
What in Hell??

Before the Patch today, the matchmaking was ugly. Wait 4-6min to get into a match.

Now I get into a match within 15sec - BUT: I was ONLY set in Matches against HighRank Players! 30+Rep; 200+Rep and so on!

So I donīt have fun because I donīt have a Chance. I cannot quit because of this f**** Quit Penalty.

Now for me and all (I think so) newer or casual Players this game is unplayable…………...

thekenseiguy
01-17-2019, 09:24 PM
What in Hell??

Before the Patch today, the matchmaking was ugly. Wait 4-6min to get into a match.

Now I get into a match within 15sec - BUT: I was ONLY set in Matches against HighRank Players! 30+Rep; 200+Rep and so on!

So I donīt have fun because I donīt have a Chance. I cannot quit because of this f**** Quit Penalty.

Now for me and all (I think so) newer or casual Players this game is unplayable…………...

True, getting matched up against rep 300 players and i am rep 3 only.
WtH UB, the game wasn’t broken enough for you

o...Frank...o
01-18-2019, 08:12 AM
Itīs all over. :mad::(
Ubisoft cannot create a fast and fair matchmaking. What a shame………...
Now, with my low Rank, I must join Matches only against the highest and strongest Players!
Only get ganked. Leaving a match isnīt possible because of this bad quit Penalty.

Iīm not a good help for my other Players in my Team, but they must fight with me till the end!! Some of you want the quit Penalty back

From 10 Matches, my Teams only won 1 of them………………..:cool:

I wonder sooo often how it is possible that Players parry all attacks. The fastest directly Lights after a feint (example Gladiator or PK) and after this they also parry a attack canceled into GB...…
Are they Gods or Prophets??

I believe you think, I must leave the whole game! But itīs my Right to Play a game I spend money for.
Itīs not my fault, that Ubisoft cannot create a good matchmaking for all Players...…

Sorry About my english…….:p

God.of.Palatina
01-20-2019, 10:23 AM
I cannot understand why Ubisoft bring such a matchmaking!!

Iīm Rep 2 and was set only in Matches against 50+ Players