PDA

View Full Version : Revenge at critical in dominion and breach

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-12-2018, 01:06 AM
At some point revenge should just automatically pop. I find it completely annoying to get revenge while being ganked at the very last second only to be not able to use it for a number of reasons. If you have a sliver of life left and revenge just shows up it should auto pop imo.
I know I'm not the only one who has gotten angre about this.

chukblok
12-12-2018, 01:13 AM
While I agree....you know people would complain about that. But I hear you. Especially when you get killed by a minion during the gank!! In breach

Ubiflowessence
12-12-2018, 01:31 AM
I see where you're coming from; however, I feel like people would find it more frustratingly difficult if revenge were to automatically pop up. I'd like to get everyone else's thoughts on this if you all agree or disagree and why?

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-12-2018, 01:37 AM
Yes people will complain. But if you could adjust it yourself it would be less complained about and more speratic. Some might set there's to 5 HP and others to 15 while others would just toggle auto revenge off completely. What im saying is it could be an added feature rather than mandatory to use.

Baggin_
12-12-2018, 03:06 AM
I actually kind of like the idea of auto pop as soon as you get it even if you're stun locked (shugoki hug/shaman bite/raider wall pin).

This way, you wouldn't be able to just sit on it like a threat either.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-12-2018, 04:18 AM
I actually kind of like the idea of auto pop as soon as you get it even if you're stun locked (shugoki hug/shaman bite/raider wall pin).

This way, you wouldn't be able to just sit on it like a threat either.

I would rather be able to do it manually as a threat but also have it pop automatically when certain conditions are met.

matt89connor
12-13-2018, 09:11 AM
At some point revenge should just automatically pop. I find it completely annoying to get revenge while being ganked at the very last second only to be not able to use it for a number of reasons. If you have a sliver of life left and revenge just shows up it should auto pop imo.
I know I'm not the only one who has gotten angre about this.

also, when you can actually activate revange but , shaman bite you, shugoki, shinobi pick you with his end chain heavy,nuxia use trap or raider and shugoki grap you, you can't activate anything until they finish that animation and this sucks a lot

Jazz117Volkov
12-13-2018, 10:24 AM
The only way I see this working is if instead of dying the revenge activates, otherwise it works as it is now. So it becomes a safety net when you're completely overwhelmed.

Strategic revenge activation is very important.