PDA

View Full Version : Kinect cant recognize

dfsh888
12-11-2018, 04:51 PM
After several months of rest I get back to the game in my XBOX one with Kinect.
But I found the Kinect cant recognize the player at the beginning of join in, whatever you change the distance between the kinect.
When I switch to the settings of the kinect , I can see the video correctly.
Confused about it,anyone can tell me what Should I do?
Thx

UbiSc0ttie
12-13-2018, 03:09 AM
After several months of rest I get back to the game in my XBOX one with Kinect.
But I found the Kinect cant recognize the player at the beginning of join in, whatever you change the distance between the kinect.
When I switch to the settings of the kinect , I can see the video correctly.
Confused about it,anyone can tell me what Should I do?
Thx

Welcome to the Forums @dfsh888 ,

I'm actually not sure about this. I'll get back to you with updates.

- Scottie

Ellowitch
12-27-2018, 09:37 PM
Hi,
I have the same problem. The kinect works fine when I am in the settings for the kinect. But when I play just dance 2019 it doesn't recognize the player. I have xbox one s.
For us, it worked fine until the 23december. My kids played it the 22dec and we also got unlimited that day and played songs from unlimited. The next day, the 23:rd, the problem started and since then the kinect doesn't recognize the player.

I hope this info can help you to solve the problem.

/ Andreas

UbiSc0ttie
12-29-2018, 02:49 AM
Hi,
I have the same problem. The kinect works fine when I am in the settings for the kinect. But when I play just dance 2019 it doesn't recognize the player. I have xbox one s.
For us, it worked fine until the 23december. My kids played it the 22dec and we also got unlimited that day and played songs from unlimited. The next day, the 23:rd, the problem started and since then the kinect doesn't recognize the player.

I hope this info can help you to solve the problem.

/ Andreas

Hey @rcd72000 , Please submit a case report at Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New)and they will help you figure out a good solution.

- Scottie

zthunder_lipz
12-31-2018, 09:01 PM
I just downloaded jd 2019 for my son on the Xbox one but the Kinect doesnít recognize any players. The kids just dance but itís not tracked. However after the song, it shows the video of them dancing

UbiSc0ttie
01-03-2019, 12:28 AM
I just downloaded jd 2019 for my son on the Xbox one but the Kinect doesn’t recognize any players. The kids just dance but it’s not tracked. However after the song, it shows the video of them dancing

Hey @zthunder_lipz !

Sorry you're experiencing issues. Please submit a case report to Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New) and they'll help you figure out a good solution.

- Scottie