PDA

View Full Version : Czechwar DFS - Warbirds

Xcom2k
08-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Hi everyone...
could call myself veteren in online sims, ive been flying for something like 6 years on and off.
started with the simulator Warbirds 2.77 and moved up the years to WB3,AH2,WWIIOnline and now IL2 which is defently the most rewarding!

few months ago i found a server in HL called - Czechwar DFS - Warbirds
it was a new kind of server other then the Gennadich we most know... it was a new design made to replicate the way old Warbids sim was working, it was about capturing bases! destroying most of the base defence and ground forces and then landing with a capture plane (usualy a bomber) very fun and competetive!
needless to say i was instantly intrested and started to enter the Beta server more and more, but suddenly it disapeared?!
i tryed the website but that also doesnt work now... does anyone know how to get in touch with the maker or has the server which i talk about?

Xcom2k
08-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Hi everyone...
could call myself veteren in online sims, ive been flying for something like 6 years on and off.
started with the simulator Warbirds 2.77 and moved up the years to WB3,AH2,WWIIOnline and now IL2 which is defently the most rewarding!

few months ago i found a server in HL called - Czechwar DFS - Warbirds
it was a new kind of server other then the Gennadich we most know... it was a new design made to replicate the way old Warbids sim was working, it was about capturing bases! destroying most of the base defence and ground forces and then landing with a capture plane (usualy a bomber) very fun and competetive!
needless to say i was instantly intrested and started to enter the Beta server more and more, but suddenly it disapeared?!
i tryed the website but that also doesnt work now... does anyone know how to get in touch with the maker or has the server which i talk about?

cmirko
08-07-2007, 02:30 AM
server called eastern_front is running DFS script on HL, pm me if you want, i'll give you email of server script creator http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Xcom2k
08-07-2007, 03:28 PM
thanks..

sent PM