PDA

View Full Version : So... This is a Guy Marvel sequel movie?

The_Father_Xmas
12-07-2018, 10:39 PM
At the end of the Zombies DLC it is strongly hinted that the whole Montana thing was nothing but a Guy Marvel movie. So that would mean New Dawn is a sequel to a Guy Marvel movie.

And the main theme of FC5 seemed to be that you are nothing but an actor within a fixed narrative, thus making decisions ultimately has no consequence on how things play out.

It will be interesting to see if this is continued into the new game.

portal_JUMPER21
12-08-2018, 02:31 PM
No there is nothing interesting about 50$ waste of time. Half a game crap!!

The_Father_Xmas
12-09-2018, 12:16 PM
Well, I suspect the professional writers are more concerned with creating interesting literary content than pandering to uneducated players 'entertainment'.

Just sayin'.

DrShakez
12-11-2018, 03:53 AM
Well, I suspect the professional writers are more concerned with creating interesting literary content than pandering to uneducated players 'entertainment'.

The irony of this post is amazing. If this was posted anywhere else, I would have thought it was intentional.

Anyway, that was not what the Zombie DLC was implying. The end of DLZ was that Guy Marvel went to Hope County to film his Blood Dragon movie, which is where your player character runs into him (and can help him film said movie in a few missions).

The_Father_Xmas
12-11-2018, 05:59 AM
The irony of this post is amazing. If this was posted anywhere else, I would have thought it was intentional.

How so? I'm going to assume you mean it's ironic because you personally think that games are 100% entertainment and 0% art (which is obviously not true). Otherwise please explain.

You're right about Blood Dragon however. I simply misheard the ending.