PDA

View Full Version : Bug in Nov 20 update makes a Forgotten Legion unobtainable in Collections screen

Dahvoo.
12-06-2018, 05:48 PM
As reported on reddit by user u/unknownboy922 just after Nov 20 update, the Forgotten Legion collection screen will show 20/21 for anyone that had previously collected all of them. There is one Forgotten Legion entry, which is for "Flawless Cyclops", which is unobtainable if you have already completed all of the St. Grand's Secrets side missions. Only during one of those missions do you encounter that specific enemy, so if you've done it before the Nov 20 update, you can not fight them again to collect their entry.

I had completed all missions and side missions on Switch before the Nov 20 update, so now my Forgotten Legion collection screen is at 20/21. This also happened to people on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 as mentioned in the reddit thread and on discord.

I recently played and completed all missions and side mission on PlayStation 4 after the Nov 20 update, and was able to get the Flawless Cyclops data for my collections screen there.

Please add a fix for this bug to the next scheduled update.

Original reddit post and image by u/unknownboy922:
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarlinkGame/comments/9yxobh/forgotten_legion_2021/

http://i66.tinypic.com/mv2gzl.jpg (https://www.reddit.com/r/StarlinkGame/comments/9yxobh/forgotten_legion_2021/)

UbiMorning
12-06-2018, 08:58 PM
Hey there! This issue was reported to the Starlink team. This issue seems to occur for players who completed the St Grand's Secret mission before the lastest patch. You should have a Flawless Cyclops undiscovered in the Legion Codex after you update the game to the latest update.

Dahvoo.
12-06-2018, 11:06 PM
Not sure why this issue hasn't been included in the most recent "Known Issues" thread if the Starlink team is aware of it.

Will this issue be fixed in the next update, because as it's been explained, there is no way for people that have already completed the St. Grand's Secret mission before the Nov 20 update to get the Flawless Cyclops entry since those enemies are no longer available to discover.

katukinabarra
04-30-2019, 07:48 PM
Ubisoft please, you knew about the issue, fix this before you abandon the game totally...

Dahvoo.
04-30-2019, 09:04 PM
The new Crimson Moon update includes an battle arena area called the Coliseum. You can find Flawless Cyclops to fight in there to get the missing entry.

UbiMorning
04-30-2019, 10:17 PM
Thank you for sharing Dahvoo.!

katukinabarra
04-30-2019, 11:17 PM
I imagined they could include a workaround of this type too. Thanks for the info, I am trying to reach 100% objectives in some more planets before entering Crimson Moon.

Thank you for the confirmation.

Ubi-Woofer
10-11-2019, 04:12 PM
I imagined they could include a workaround of this type too. Thanks for the info, I am trying to reach 100% objectives in some more planets before entering Crimson Moon.

Thank you for the confirmation.

I hope that you have achieved your goal of reaching 100% completion on those planets by now, katukinabarra!

If anyone has experienced this issue since the mentioned update, or if you have any further issues or questions that you need our assistance with, don't hesitate to get in touch with us.