PDA

View Full Version : Breach noobs

Kryltic
12-06-2018, 04:26 AM
Not to be rude but... Does no one actually know how to play this game mode? I'm sick to death of playing with idiots.

Stop trying to out kill the defenders and just push the archer points. It's not difficult and you have to be idiots to do pretty much anything other than push until you have all the points, then you can babysit the ram or kill the defenders. Or if you play as the as the defenders, defend the archer points for as long as you can or you might as well give up... Unless the attackers are useless, in which case, laugh away.

This game mode is basically dead due to all the poor players ruining it. Mini rant now over.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-06-2018, 04:57 AM
I stopped playing breach a while ago. I hate wasting time killing minions just to be oos and damaged when the defender arrives. I know to take the zones and how important capturing the banner is. It seems to me that if the defenders get limitless lives the attackers should be the only one who can use the banners power. IDK it all feels unbalanced to me.

Kryltic
12-06-2018, 05:09 AM
The attackers will almost always win if they simply push the archer points and ignore everything else. Once that's done guard the ram until you breach each gate.

The only time you break from the above is to capture the flag.

Capture the last point before the Commander and then strike him as a team and you always win as long as you have 16+ lives.

The issue is if you don't capture the points then you will almost never win without a good team or a premade.

Illyrian_King
12-06-2018, 04:11 PM
I just play Breach, because all the other modes are too stale and boring.

But it's still true, annoying bad team mates are.

The problem why capturing the Archer points is so important is because there is still not enough objectives. A very good example is the missed chance of making the Guardian really impactful.

Famous ideas are to let him fight for the team that defeats him, or turning him into a Prison Guardian that lets some more minions spawn (unchained prisoners) for the team that takes him down.

If there was more stuff, then people could not just focus on ramparts and ram.

rbtfortune
12-06-2018, 08:50 PM
Overall, the encounters in Breach are better than other modes but there is a lot of fail from players that spend to much time focusing on player kills and neglecting the objectives.

If I play on the attacking side, I often find myself trying to move the ram alone while the other three players are not helping or thinking about the fact that it's being destroyed.

If you have a good team, you can actually move the ram past the archer points quickly and through the gates without having to spend to much time worrying about the contested areas.

Imho, the attacking team always has to be better based on the re spawn tickets and timer. Defenders can win simply by keeping pressure on the enemy until they lose the ram or run out of re spawns.

Kryltic
12-06-2018, 09:49 PM
So... The patch next week makes it even easier for the attackers... Are you 'f*cking serious'? What an absolute joke.

Like I said, if the attackers simply push the archer points and then fibalky defend the ram/attack the commander they literally cannot lose. The fact Ubi believe the attackers are at a disadvantage is insane.

SangLong524
12-07-2018, 12:07 AM
Attackers are indeed in a disadvantages. They have limited lives.
You do realize that while attackers can win a phase by simply push archer zones, then with that logic, you must defend it at all costs, right? Defenders can win more surely with only defend zone 1, with someone occasionally run back to pour caultron if the ram makes it to the gates.
If your team is disadvantaged skilled wise, then match making is the problem. Buff or debuff to pamper people who dont want to/cannot improve for some reasons is not the way to go. Teaming with the noobs and the dumbs is unfortunate, but it is unlikely permanent. You can remedy that by forming a team of your own, or just invite one of your friends.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-07-2018, 12:44 AM
There was a good post about a month ago about this third lane being unused. It had allot of good ideas