PDA

View Full Version : Need printable moveset lists

Braveheartfan
12-05-2018, 02:51 AM
Hi guys. I've been playing For Honor since January on PS4. (Got my PS4 for Christmas last year... finally) I've been reading daily pretty much everything I can find on these forums since then. There have been quite a few suggestions and tips here that I have found very helpful. To the regular posters that try to help others.....Thank you for taking the time to post. It does help.

I'm an older gamer (I will be 52 shortly) with limited time to play but I try to make time each day. I have about 305 hours in the game so far....all of it PVAI. I'm rep 41. I have all but 3 characters to rep 2. Those 3 will be too very soon. I like variety and can't decide on any one or two characters to main. I decided to play every character for a certain amount in order to learn a bit about their moves to help in fighting against them. Did I mention that I like variety and get bored playing the same thing over and over? 😁 I actually enjoy playing pretty much all of the characters. Which brings me to the whole point of this post....

I haven't really played much in the way of fighting games (unless you count a bit of Tekken 3 and Star Wars Masters of Teras Kasi on PS1.... :p) or online games at all, so For Honor is something new for me. Remembering all the moves for every character is a challenge. I have some of the moves memorized but it's easy to get some of them mixed up between characters at this point. I have always liked to have a printed move list as a quick reference as I play. Just something to quickly check if needed as a refresher before a match or between rounds. I can't really find printable movelists other than some screenshots, some of which aren't accurate now with updates to a few characters. I was going to try to make spreadsheets of moves but all the icons denoting certain things in the movelists would be impossible to try figure out.

Does anyone know if there are printable movelists spreadsheets anywhere? UBI mods... perhaps you can make something like this available for people to download? I think it`s something that might help new players. It would have helped me.... And it still would.

Well, sorry this became a bit long winded. This is my first post on these forums and I wanted this to be a bit of an introduction as well. Thanks.

Vakris_One
12-05-2018, 04:13 AM
You got me at Star Wars Masters of Teras Kasi :)

I think this might be what you're looking for:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GrDRm_2w-2bjt9vw0Jowd2xNzOJDDBH_MAXWbStzA_w/htmlview#

It has every character's combo list and it looks like it might be printer friendly as well.

Braveheartfan
12-05-2018, 05:52 AM
Wow, that's a lot of good info. I'll try printing it when I get the chance. It may be a help for sure. Thanks! Although, I'd still like to be able to print the in-game moveset lists somehow as well. Maybe Ubi will make it available someday.

Star Wars may not have been a great fighting game but I liked it. I think my favorite match-up was "Thok vs Hoar". 😄

EvoX.
12-05-2018, 06:02 AM
With minimal photo editting effort, you could just screenshot the in-game lists and scrap them together into a single, printable picture. You'd only need two screens of a list since FH movesets aren't exactly long. Here's what I'm more or less getting at:

https://i.redd.it/czguqmhug6xz.png

Braveheartfan
12-05-2018, 06:57 AM
Actually, that could work ok for what I want. I hadn't thought of doing that. I have found similar pics of the movesets online. That must be how they did the pics. That's going to use a lot of black ink.....😁

Ubi-Jimothy
12-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Masters of Teras Kasi, what a game!

Right now we don't have any officially available move lists, but I love the idea. I'll forward it on to the team, I think some graphical pdf's would be fantastic.

Thanks again for the idea,

Jim.

Braveheartfan
12-05-2018, 04:15 PM
Thank you. I appreciate it. Hopefully the team thinks it would be helpful as well.

I still have that Star Wars game and my PS1. Ahhhhhh, the good old days....

Herbstlicht
12-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Actually, that could work ok for what I want. I hadn't thought of doing that. I have found similar pics of the movesets online. That must be how they did the pics. That's going to use a lot of black ink.....��

Just use any free editing software and invert color scheme. Black becomes white and the font becomes something dark. Guess blueish but didnt bother taking a closer look. Should work anyway.

Braveheartfan
12-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Just use any free editing software and invert color scheme. Black becomes white and the font becomes something dark. Guess blueish but didnt bother taking a closer look. Should work anyway.

Thanks. I never thought of doing that either. I'll give that a try. That will hopefully do what I need until UBI releases their official moveset lists. *fingers crossed*

I think this might be what you're looking for:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...zA_w/htmlview#

It has every character's combo list and it looks like it might be printer friendly as well.

I'm not having much luck getting the document to print. Printing from the page itself will not display or size properly for me. I did manage to find a way to get a couple pages to print properly: From my phone I went to the page, I had an option to download it (saved as a PDF), then sent it from phone to computer, then opened document and selected a couple test pages to print. Those did print the complete pages. Unfortunately, the print is so small that most of it is barely legible. (There is a lot of information there.) I've tried some different print settings and page setups, to no avail. I'm still working on it. It's certainly some more advanced information there. Probably for those at a higher skill level than I'll ever be able to attain. Still, I'm going to figure out how to get it to print differently. I'm not giving up yet.