PDA

View Full Version : (Settlers 7) {settlers 7} settlers 7 history edition storehouse + version finding

rasgyn
12-04-2018, 12:12 PM
Hello,

In my settlers 7 history edition i have some problems and i dont know if thats because i dont have the correct version or just plain bugs. Im also not sure if i need to update or reinstall uplay. I tried to reinstall the game though.

- Can anyone tell me where i can find the game's update (history?)version? I have checked it via uplay, but on the internet it says that the game sometimes does not update automatically and so i have no idea if i should download manually, which i dont know how to install manually.

- When ingame, if i select gather goods at this storehouse, it simply wont get there or move to. Everything stays at the closest and unless the storehouse is at unlimited capacity the item get distributed at a maximum of 3 storehouses along the road

- My modem crashes when i start up any of the history edition games. I dont need to get into multiplayer for it to crash, just the loading screen is enough. I tried with far cry 4, and the modem stays on, but with this game it says i cant play online.

- Is there a fix for low fps? I now go to taskmanager and fiddle around with a real time option and disable a core, but would like to just start the game :)

thx for your time

Zadizz
04-01-2019, 09:27 AM
Hello,

In my settlers 7 history edition i have some problems and i dont know if thats because i dont have the correct version or just plain bugs. Im also not sure if i need to update or reinstall uplay. I tried to reinstall the game though.

- Can anyone tell me where i can find the game's update (history?)version? I have checked it via uplay, but on the internet it says that the game sometimes does not update automatically and so i have no idea if i should download manually, which i dont know how to install manually.

- When ingame, if i select gather goods at this storehouse, it simply wont get there or move to. Everything stays at the closest and unless the storehouse is at unlimited capacity the item get distributed at a maximum of 3 storehouses along the road

- My modem crashes when i start up any of the history edition games. I dont need to get into multiplayer for it to crash, just the loading screen is enough. I tried with far cry 4, and the modem stays on, but with this game it says i cant play online.

- Is there a fix for low fps? I now go to taskmanager and fiddle around with a real time option and disable a core, but would like to just start the game :)

thx for your time

I have the same problem with the storehouse. It makes is so hard to really control the flow of goods you have....

Plz fix that bug.