PDA

View Full Version : Doom and Gloom

Chobbsy99
12-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Any way the forums could just lighten up a little bit? The world is a terrible place, but For Honour really isn't that bad. All the characters are not the same level, but with the exception of Shugoki (who is being reworked) they are all playable. Balance is far better than the forums would have you believe. I get that the game needs work, but it would be nice to see some positivity occasionally. Reading and posting on these forums is currently a draining experience.

rasi777125
12-03-2018, 01:45 PM
I play this Game since Reales and we hafe so many Problems waht is so old,and nothing the to, and i thing is more Herros whit big Probleme not alone Shukoki and this Game is in the Februari 2Years old waht the F...
you talk?

MarshalMoriarty
12-03-2018, 02:40 PM
If Ubi would meet us halfway on this and stop denying that light spam, soft feinted Gbs and 400ms attacks and second class citizen status for console players are problems, then sure we'd havereasons to be cheerful. At the moment though, the game is a real slog.

Tundra 793
12-03-2018, 03:19 PM
This place actually used to be a lot jollier, but most of the members who livened the place up has since left. The game itself drove most of 'em away.

Vakris_One
12-03-2018, 11:07 PM
This place actually used to be a lot jollier, but most of the members who livened the place up has since left. The game itself drove most of 'em away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0CLdVlJ4eA