PDA

View Full Version : DNA Fragments for Gold Characters

Javellins
12-02-2018, 09:39 PM
Hi,

I'm level 39, unlocked all regions and now I'm trying to collect some shards for some gold characters in zone 4. The issue here is that those fragments drop really really hard although I've maxed out (5 stars) the character with the highest drop chance from the mission.

For example:
Flexible Alliances mission in Region 4 awards Baltasar DNA fragments (with a high chance) and Jean Delacroix DNA fragments (with low chance). I've played the mission until I've maxed out Baltasar at 5 stars but the mission continues to award his shards instead of Jean's shards. This is a bit stupid as for now you can't do anything with the extra DNA fragments you get, and seems almost impossible to recruit the gold characters from each mission.

Does anyone else have this issue?

EnticingDan
12-03-2018, 05:43 AM
Yep. I have that issue. I'm also level 39. The Low chance seems to be like 10-15% of the time tho as it's RNG only the programmers would know. Maybe you've just got bad luck...

I've been buying the legendary heroes from the daily deals in the shop since the start of the year as so far that's the only way to get some of them, Ezio, Shao Jun and a couple of others.

I ASSUME that when region 5 unlocks that the level cap will rise and more Legacy missions will be available with Legendary DNA. Tho there's been no word or indication when that will happen. With the full world wide release, once the majority of players are at 39 and on the brink of leaving the game I'd assume that will all happen in an update.

Ghostz19
12-03-2018, 06:22 PM
Thank you for letting us newbies know that we can't max rank a high chance hero and expect to only get the low chance DNA reward after. That changes a lot of things in how we play the game.