PDA

View Full Version : mechanics i keep in mind for winning games

Psykhozis
12-02-2018, 02:16 AM
1.initiating/reacting - start reactive, if enemy aggresive, play reactive, if enemy passive, bait
2. feinting - i know many of you know it but dont use it. use feints!
3. know the moveset of your hero. and i mean don t just know it, feel comfortable with it. know the limits of your hero, his strong and weak points. like that you know when and how much to commit.
4. dont spam heavy attacks, play mind games. let enemy react in order to initiate punishes.
5. RESPECT THE ENEMY! respect each other, if you are matched one against the other it means you are close to one another in ranks. respect the enemy and be careful. if you see a shinobi dont laugh and say "oh boy im gonna 3 hit the mother****er", you might end up sickled
6. feel the pace of the battle.
7. when reacting, keep an adequate distance in order to force reactions easier.
8. play for the fun of it, dont play to force victories, its a game you dont win everytime, and when u win, u usually try very hard. the victory comes to those who try.
9. disregard the kids who say the game is dead, dying or dead on arrival. its been 2 years and the game is doing well with support from ubisoft in the future. ill be the last one standing anyway when the last day of the servers will come anyways so i dont care too much.
10. respect each other as a comunity. we all got our asses kicked bad to reach as high as we could on the personale ranks. lets be a mature comunity who knows how to take a kick in the *** like men!

And i raise a toast to all my heavy metal knuckleheads and vikings! hails!

billu2006
12-02-2018, 05:42 AM
4. dont spam heavy attacks, play mind games. let enemy react in order to initiate punishes.
Agree, it is a mind game.

Blitzwarrior771
12-02-2018, 11:41 AM
4. Donít spam heavy attacks itís broken mechanic . Heavy attack is easily blocked parried , use only light attacks .

Inzzane_79
12-03-2018, 09:23 AM
Pick a light-spam character, Mash the **** out of that light-attack-button!!! Maybe mash some guardbreaks every now and then to mix it up for yourself. Thatīs how 90% Plays this game now

Siegfried-Z
12-03-2018, 11:19 AM
1.initiating/reacting - start reactive, if enemy aggresive, play reactive, if enemy passive, bait
2. feinting - i know many of you know it but dont use it. use feints!
3. know the moveset of your hero. and i mean don t just know it, feel comfortable with it. know the limits of your hero, his strong and weak points. like that you know when and how much to commit.
5. RESPECT THE ENEMY! respect each other, if you are matched one against the other it means you are close to one another in ranks. respect the enemy and be careful. if you see a shinobi dont laugh and say "oh boy im gonna 3 hit the mother****er", you might end up sickled
6. feel the pace of the battle.
7. when reacting, keep an adequate distance in order to force reactions easier.
8. play for the fun of it, dont play to force victories, its a game you dont win everytime, and when u win, u usually try very hard. the victory comes to those who try.
9. disregard the kids who say the game is dead, dying or dead on arrival. its been 2 years and the game is doing well with support from ubisoft in the future. ill be the last one standing anyway when the last day of the servers will come anyways so i dont care too much.
10. respect each other as a comunity. we all got our asses kicked bad to reach as high as we could on the personale ranks. lets be a mature comunity who knows how to take a kick in the *** like men!

And i raise a toast to all my heavy metal knuckleheads and vikings! hails!

Not use feint and spam heavy ? Some people really does things like that except very new players ?

In my level bracket people feint into another feint most of times. They use a Double or even sometimes triple feints combo. Bait doesn't work most of the time etc.

At very high level, the smarter win, that's all. Except on console where lights spam char can beat stronger players sometimes.

And, it is very very important not to perfectly know only the char your're using but every char of the roaster as well.