PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed rebellion crashes every Few minutes

Erathiel
12-01-2018, 08:11 AM
On my IPhone 6 the game crashes after beign open for about 4 minutes(sometime faster than that). I will not mind the crash if my tickets etc. would still be there but I loose them every time the app crash.

Anyone else have this issue?

Algerek
12-03-2018, 11:53 PM
Game crash at end every missions, i lose items. It happens at ios and android, checked on both systems. Useless ubi wants our money from microtransactions, but not repair bugs in this game.

DeonisiyRU
12-10-2018, 11:01 AM
On my IPhone 6 the game crashes after beign open for about 4 minutes(sometime faster than that). I will not mind the crash if my tickets etc. would still be there but I loose them every time the app crash.

Anyone else have this issue?
Write to the support service, the version of your phone, and see if the game supports your phone, maybe it is not yet optimized for it.

steeldigdug
08-09-2019, 06:16 PM
I do not know if I will be playing this game much longer due to the bug. I have submitted multiple service tickets and have not gotten a response for over a week now. When I do get a response, it is usually some copied and pasted "blah, blah, blah" that does not truly answer or address the issue. No rhyme or reason for the timing of the crashes. Sometimes comes during a mission, sometimes during a switch from mission screen to HQ, during a rift mission, etc., etc.. Like was stated, it would be ok if I did not lose out on energy or rewards (and sometimes previously completed tasks, rewards, etc.). I think it has something to do with the server on ubi's end. How many times have one of you tried to do something such as claim a free cube or go to a rift event only to have the game say you aren't connected to the internet or the server when there is no problem with connectivity?

Nightstalkers80
08-10-2019, 05:20 AM
I've sent a dozen tickets to customer support about this. Mine crashes when I push rush in Helix, takes the tickets but doesn't give the rewards. They are slow to respond but claim to be working on it.
They will ask for screenshots no matter people this is affecting!