PDA

View Full Version : Have not played since Dedicated Server launch (season 3...?)

Dkdninja420
12-01-2018, 01:30 AM
I come back with the idea in mind that things are gonna be a little different, but looking at the Gear Changes....wtf happened...??

To add, all my sets are all the same perk, is it common to have this. I mean 1600 points in Radiant Rebound is good right...? When this launched what did everyone else do? Scrap and start fresh? That's quite the incentive for me to not play or pour much effort into a product (let alone pay for updated content promised to me at purchase to be free)

Not trying to rant, (okay maybe a little) I am only floored by the drastic changes and a little uneasy about it all..:confused:

ArchDukeInstinct
12-01-2018, 03:14 AM
Dedicated servers launched in Season 5. I think it was March.

Yes, any gear you got before the migration to the new gear system will have a predetermined perk. You gotta grind to get gear with different perks.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-01-2018, 04:00 AM
Everyone got holes with the transition from gear. That said when you get use to perks it does make the game more balanced for beginners to fight vets...which IDK if that's a good thing. We are in a light spam-bash meta that is not really skill based for casual players. So don't worry if your rusty just pick an op character and button mash.