PDA

View Full Version : Controls

lilmoosec7
03-17-2007, 07:03 PM
Hello,
I just bought the game today and was programming my Logitech Dual Action controller. I have it all working but I cannot get the movement controls right. When using the keyboard, to turn as you walk (using W for forward), you move the mouse left or right. I want to get my controller to do that using one of the analog stick y-axises. What is the "keystroke" considered for this in the game? I cannot program a mouse movement, and I cannot program that turning movement on the keyboard, there is no option to do in the game, only strafe left and right which is different. Does anyone know how to change that mouse movement into a keystroke so i can program it into my my controller? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance!.

lilmoosec7
03-17-2007, 07:03 PM
Hello,
I just bought the game today and was programming my Logitech Dual Action controller. I have it all working but I cannot get the movement controls right. When using the keyboard, to turn as you walk (using W for forward), you move the mouse left or right. I want to get my controller to do that using one of the analog stick y-axises. What is the "keystroke" considered for this in the game? I cannot program a mouse movement, and I cannot program that turning movement on the keyboard, there is no option to do in the game, only strafe left and right which is different. Does anyone know how to change that mouse movement into a keystroke so i can program it into my my controller? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance!.

randolfphe
03-17-2007, 07:31 PM
what's a dual action controller? are you trying to aim with a joystick?

lilmoosec7
03-17-2007, 08:05 PM
Yes, with a joystick, sorry I should have said that. I do not have a mouse connected to my laptop (since I am not at home) and I hate trying to use the touch pad.

lilmoosec7
03-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Anyone know how?

lilmoosec7
03-18-2007, 05:08 PM
Anyone? Only reason I keep pressing this is because one I hate using the keyboard and two my nephew has the same controller and I am trying to figure out how to configure it for him. Thanks.

xxkangolxx
03-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Buy him the 360 version and Viola...already configured. Sorry, but I only use my keyboard and mouse, which is why I prefer PC games. Can't help ya.