PDA

View Full Version : Game Glitches

tiney46
11-26-2009, 08:37 AM
Dear ubi soft have just managed to get the last feathers and glyphs only to realise due to my ps3 not being connected to the internet I did not receive the trophies and Im wondering why I should waste another 16 hours re completing the game has anyone else had this problem please if there's anything i can do HELP!!!!! and also why does the game need to connect online ??? its not even multiplayer

tiney46
11-26-2009, 08:37 AM
Dear ubi soft have just managed to get the last feathers and glyphs only to realise due to my ps3 not being connected to the internet I did not receive the trophies and Im wondering why I should waste another 16 hours re completing the game has anyone else had this problem please if there's anything i can do HELP!!!!! and also why does the game need to connect online ??? its not even multiplayer

rknall
11-26-2009, 08:44 AM
The trophy system is independent from the game. But you could try and syncing with the server from the XMB, works sometimes

tiney46
11-26-2009, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the reply i have tried a re-sync said that there were errors and now it black out as if its up to date so annoyed with this same prob as merc 2 had http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif