PDA

View Full Version : I think you should get to keep the rewards of the highest tier reached

Darth_Donald
11-29-2018, 04:30 PM
I think you should get to keep the rewards of the highest tier reached during the event instead of what tier you finished in. Similar to how the end of season rewards are given in Siege. Does anyone else agree? Why or why not? I think it keeps people pushing for the higher tiers to faster than they would otherwise, so they can get up to it before they get so far behind.

Leaderboards at the end would be different, though, I'm just talking about rewards.

Cygn0s
11-29-2018, 05:49 PM
I dunno man, then the first person to log points would get the best reward and have to do nothing for the rest of the event.

onehitparry
11-29-2018, 07:22 PM
Maybe some sort of compromise. Like highest rank in the last 12-24 hours.

Darth_Donald
11-29-2018, 07:51 PM
I dunno man, then the first person to log points would get the best reward and have to do nothing for the rest of the event.

They wouldn't get any of the other progression benefits if they quit though. Maybe do the highest tier after 24 hours? Even then, that's a small number of people compared the overall number of players, I imagine.

Maybe some sort of compromise. Like highest rank in the last 12-24 hours.
That would let someone who had the highest rank before someone blitzed it be able to keep it. I like this better than not getting anything.

Also, does anyone know if your tier grouping changes after you level the brotherhood out of that grouping, or does it keep you in that rank? I don't want to level up my brotherhood and all of a sudden lose my ranking now that it's grouping me with the next group.

Sincobr
11-29-2018, 10:27 PM
I just think 1st tier reward is too OP. You can get two legendaries characters already at rank 2...

Darth_Donald
11-30-2018, 12:38 AM
I just think 1st tier reward is too OP. You can get two legendaries characters already at rank 2...
Yeah if you're in first place in your grouping at the end of the event, and you'd only get them to rank 2 if you even reached 1 million points by the end to unlock the heroes in the first place.

Sincobr
11-30-2018, 08:04 PM
There are some people investing money to take 1st tier, some had already more than 1 milion as you can see in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJSMeg2Fhb8&t=26s) at 3:21

But lets say your grouping doesn't have anyone investing money in, if you score 550.000 total points (which is not difficult) at the end of event and tier 1 you will have Kassandra rank 2 which IMO is too OP

Ghostz19
11-30-2018, 11:19 PM
Considering people spend real money to get two rank 2 legendary heroes, I would be disappointed those heroes are not going to be strong enough until rank 3 to use in Region 4. And if the rewards stay the same....do they even get rank 3 for paying to win two Rift events in a row? Because it costs 90 DNA, but 1st earns 60 DNA.

So the truth when you look at it that way...is first prize is the same as someone who can obtain 120 pieces over the course of 3 events (Tier4).

If anything, the rewards should be higher to persuade more competition and spending. But the game wants to take as long as possible to be completed. That is apparent by the lockout on legacy missions rather than just the slow intel. (I'd focus on 1 hero at a time to rank 5 if I could.)

PS. I am tier 2 and I will finish that way most likely. But I won't be able to use any legendary rewards because my rank 4 common have higher power. So yea...they look pretty but it will be a long time before any legendary is usable for current player level.

Darth_Donald
12-01-2018, 12:46 AM
Considering people spend real money to get two rank 2 legendary heroes, I would be disappointed those heroes are not going to be strong enough until rank 3 to use in Region 4. And if the rewards stay the same....do they even get rank 3 for paying to win two Rift events in a row? Because it costs 90 DNA, but 1st earns 60 DNA.

So the truth when you look at it that way...is first prize is the same as someone who can obtain 120 pieces over the course of 3 events (Tier4).

If anything, the rewards should be higher to persuade more competition and spending. But the game wants to take as long as possible to be completed. That is apparent by the lockout on legacy missions rather than just the slow intel. (I'd focus on 1 hero at a time to rank 5 if I could.)

PS. I am tier 2 and I will finish that way most likely. But I won't be able to use any legendary rewards because my rank 4 common have higher power. So yea...they look pretty but it will be a long time before any legendary is usable for current player level.
Exactly, thank you. Being first and ONLY having a t2 is not enough. I already have t2's...