PDA

View Full Version : Great Improvements in Pe2 add on but... Oleg or some one tray to read my request

Aguila_Azteca
04-30-2006, 12:05 PM
I See how you guys have fix the problem with leading dive bombers into atack, now Dive bombers can be assigned a target at 3000 meters altitud over it... and now they do roll over and dive nicely, not like before..... did all my complains make a diference? or did you guys just decided to fix it?, it is great, it is nice to be able to send each dive bomber into the target you want them to atack, now it is easier to jabo..... making jabo atacks, i recomend you, fly into target 300 meters altitud, at around 350 kph... fly directly into what ever you want them to destroy, and use ur comands atack tanks... atack cars what ever...... yes alot has been done to improve ground pounding off line......

there is just one more problem to fix.... it has been fix partialy tough.....

there is still no way to lead a level bombing atack properly.... it shuld be easy to fix for you.... even easier than how you have fix the leading dive bombers problem.......

i have tray to level bomb 3k meters altitud wiht no achivement... i flew over target on my pass... i droped and they did not do as i did..... i tray to get them to drop their bombs as i did by using the comands like... coverme, drop your tanks.... return to base... so on...., please i would like to fix the problem wiht leading level bombing runs... and no.... following the waypoints to target so they drop on their own is not a fix,... leading and having a bunch of planes destroying what u want them to destroy is the point of been the leader.....

I would recomend you to creat one more radio comand.... one like "drop fuel tanks" this shuld be "drop your bombs".... so when you bombsight free ur bombs, you could click this comand, and having every one drop like you did... and blast a town, a base, or a suply depot... it would fix at last all the problems wiht leading formations into ground atack....

fix it before you close the simulator for ever,,

and who ever is saying pe2 add on is worthless... well you are just talking nonsence... and probabely you dont even have it... so how can you complain about it...???

Aguila_Azteca
04-30-2006, 12:05 PM
I See how you guys have fix the problem with leading dive bombers into atack, now Dive bombers can be assigned a target at 3000 meters altitud over it... and now they do roll over and dive nicely, not like before..... did all my complains make a diference? or did you guys just decided to fix it?, it is great, it is nice to be able to send each dive bomber into the target you want them to atack, now it is easier to jabo..... making jabo atacks, i recomend you, fly into target 300 meters altitud, at around 350 kph... fly directly into what ever you want them to destroy, and use ur comands atack tanks... atack cars what ever...... yes alot has been done to improve ground pounding off line......

there is just one more problem to fix.... it has been fix partialy tough.....

there is still no way to lead a level bombing atack properly.... it shuld be easy to fix for you.... even easier than how you have fix the leading dive bombers problem.......

i have tray to level bomb 3k meters altitud wiht no achivement... i flew over target on my pass... i droped and they did not do as i did..... i tray to get them to drop their bombs as i did by using the comands like... coverme, drop your tanks.... return to base... so on...., please i would like to fix the problem wiht leading level bombing runs... and no.... following the waypoints to target so they drop on their own is not a fix,... leading and having a bunch of planes destroying what u want them to destroy is the point of been the leader.....

I would recomend you to creat one more radio comand.... one like "drop fuel tanks" this shuld be "drop your bombs".... so when you bombsight free ur bombs, you could click this comand, and having every one drop like you did... and blast a town, a base, or a suply depot... it would fix at last all the problems wiht leading formations into ground atack....

and who ever is saying pe2 add on is worthless... well you are just talking nonsence... and probabely you dont even have it... so how can you complain about it...???

FI-Skipper
04-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Remember to clean your face off once you've emerged from Oleg's colon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Skipper

Aguila_Azteca
04-30-2006, 01:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FI-Skipper:
Remember to clean your face off once you've emerged from Oleg's colon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Skipper </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

always the productive members of the comunity aport to this forum

TheGozr
04-30-2006, 01:32 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/1361004834

FI-Skipper
04-30-2006, 01:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aguila_Azteca:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FI-Skipper:

always the productive members of the comunity aport to this forum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would say you were more of a fanboy than productive...

Aguila_Azteca
04-30-2006, 01:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aguila_Azteca:

always the productive members of the comunity aport to this forum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would say you were more of a fanboy than productive... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i wasnt productive? reminding the developer, and pointing out deficiencys of the ai rutines is not productive? then what is it?

FI-Skipper
04-30-2006, 01:48 PM
It would have been fine but for the last paragraph

Aguila_Azteca
05-06-2006, 12:56 PM
bump

triggerhappyfin
05-12-2006, 05:39 AM

and who ever is saying pe2 add on is worthless... well you are just talking nonsence... and probabely you dont even have it... so how can you complain about it...??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you try the command "attack my target"?

ZG77_Lignite
05-12-2006, 10:22 AM
From Vadson (campaign developer of Pe-2_

"As for the problem you describe, there is a solution. Number two and three DO drop their FABs on the target. You just need to do the following. First, make sure you fly using the AUTOPILOT over the waypoint that is set before the target area €" this will make your wingmen open their bomb bays, then you can turn off the Autopilot. Then you can use your OPB gunsight to prepare for bombing the target €" don€t care about your wingmen and concentrate on aiming. After you pushed the DROP BOMB button on your joystick, turn on the Autopilot for few seconds €" and your wingmen will drop their bombs - for sure. This way you will simulate the way the level bombing was done in VVS €" wingmen dropped bombs after their leader did it - however, with few seconds delay (good crews).