PDA

View Full Version : im really cofuse with bulk up perk i need help [Ubiosft]

Melikethegames
11-28-2018, 03:02 PM
im was test custom match with my self to try bulk up with shugoki

shugoki have 160 healpool and bulk up give 20 +extra healpool to shugoki so im was test

shugoki healpool 160+20 with bulk up give shugoki 180 healpool here somthing problem when im was test shugoki healpool with bulk up it only give shugoki 170 healpool?

im not understad why bulk up give only shugoki healpool to up 170? think about bulk up give 20 extra healpool im was test shugoki 160 healpool with bulk up give 20 extra healpool here somthing happen shugoki got only 170 healpool why shugoki cant not get 180 healpool use matter 160+20 be 180 healpool?

its gltich im so confuse now? Or Dev its lazy?
im bad eng to speak

so bulk up perk give only 10 extra healpool to shugoki unfair it happen same with warlord tough as nails not stack up with bulk up perk im so really confuse now
the warlord feats tough as nails cant not stack up with bulk up why its not work
and shugoki have 160 healpool and bulk up give 20 extra healpool why shugoki get only 170 healpool think about bulk up give only 10 extra healpool to shugoki 170 healpool it wrog shugoki have 160 healpool and bulk up give 20 extra healpool it shgoki going get 180 healpool im not know why shugoki get 170 healpool with bulk up

and tough as nails feats cant stack up with bulk up im so confuse ubiosft its so big problem with bulk up perk

-------------------

you can se its two same formus its bug im do nothing it

Roseguard_Cpt
11-28-2018, 03:49 PM
The Perk "Bulk Up" gives 4 hp per Renown Level, but I think that excludes "Level 0" (No feats). If it does exclude Level 0, the buff would only be 16 extra max hp, meaning the Shugoki should have 176 hp. Not saying that there isn't any possibility for bugs, just defining how the perk works.

Melikethegames
11-28-2018, 07:01 PM
The Perk "Bulk Up" gives 4 hp per Renown Level, but I think that excludes "Level 0" (No feats). If it does exclude Level 0, the buff would only be 16 extra max hp, meaning the Shugoki should have 176 hp. Not saying that there isn't any possibility for bugs, just defining how the perk works.

hmmm im have wrog man thank you

Melikethegames
11-28-2018, 07:02 PM

im can tell you bug still not fix when warlord have tough as nails feats it not stack up im not understad it bug

Tyrjo
11-29-2018, 06:39 AM
Tough as nails and Bulk up dont stack it seems.