PDA

View Full Version : (Settlers IV) BUG - unfinished buildings

Maru_93
11-28-2018, 12:32 PM
It happened to me yesterday during a multiplayer, 2v2 game on random map. After about 1h and 30 minutes of playing a lot of my new buildings couldn't be finished. Meaning, I had enough materials, they were carried to the building site, the workers did their job, left the site, but those structures still remained in the "under construction" mode. It wasn't one building, roughly half of my constructions ended in that state, I couldn't do anything to fix this. The only solution was to crush the building and build it all over again.

I attach a screenshot of several bugged buildings. As you can see, the "sticks" that appear when the building is under construction still remain, the progress bar is almost full but not complete, the building doesn't fulfill its purpose, it's useless. Those weren't just residences, it happened with attractions, farms and other buildings as well. The bug appeared spontaneously, and lasted till the end of the game. We did open the game from save a couple of times but I cannot recollect whether the timing of that was correlated with the bug or not.

https://i.imgur.com/aX87UHZ.jpg

Ubi-Barbalatu
11-30-2018, 08:48 AM
Hello,

Thank you very much for this. The dev-team was made aware of this.

If anyone has reproduction steps please let me know.

Cheers,
Barbalatu