PDA

View Full Version : ditching

XyZspineZyX
06-20-2003, 03:58 AM
FB is great, but a day or two ago it started screwing up. If my plane hits trees, planes, or buildings, it blows up, naturally. But, when I do a nose-dive from 15 thousand feet into the ground my plane bounces a few hundred feet, straight up, and keeps flying, and when I ditch, the prop keeps moving. I haven't changed any programming, that I know of. Please help me fix this annoying problem!

XyZspineZyX
06-20-2003, 03:58 AM
FB is great, but a day or two ago it started screwing up. If my plane hits trees, planes, or buildings, it blows up, naturally. But, when I do a nose-dive from 15 thousand feet into the ground my plane bounces a few hundred feet, straight up, and keeps flying, and when I ditch, the prop keeps moving. I haven't changed any programming, that I know of. Please help me fix this annoying problem!

XyZspineZyX
06-20-2003, 12:11 PM
Airborne_17 wrote:
- But, when I do a
- nose-dive from 15 thousand feet into the ground my
- plane bounces a few hundred feet, straight up, and
- keeps flying, and when I ditch, the prop keeps
- moving.

You have vulnerability turned "OFF" in the Difficulty section. Click the Vulnerability flip switch so the light goes on, and you will die all day, every day, for as long as you like.

kajr

http://63.76.89.105/IL2/images/IL2AirRacing.gif (http://63.76.89.105/IL2)

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 12:01 AM
Sorry, I forgot to mention vulnerability is turned on. That's why it's a problem.

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 12:09 AM
hi the switch you need to hit is the one called 'realistic takeoffs and landings'. That is the one that makes your aircraft bounce. 'Vulnerability' is about the pilot, not the plane.

XyZspineZyX
06-21-2003, 12:41 AM
delta_9_tetra wrote:
- hi the switch you need to hit is the one called
- 'realistic takeoffs and landings'. That is the one
- that makes your aircraft bounce. 'Vulnerability' is
- about the pilot, not the plane.
-
-

It worked!
Thanks alot!