PDA

View Full Version : Solution to Link Ubisoft Account on Switch

QJELLY
11-26-2018, 01:01 AM
u/CobaltYuNi posted a solution on reddit on how to do this, so all credit goes to him.

Hi everyone! I found a way to log in to JD2019 Ubisoft account to unlock 1 month free trial.

What you need: 1.A Ubisoft account 2.Japan Eshop account

Approach:

Open the Assassin’s creed and log in your Ubisoft account.

Open JD2019 and your Ubisoft account will automatically log in.

Hope this helps!

Edit:

1. Create a Japanese account on nintendo website(using different mail from main account and Remember to set country to Japan).

2. In your Switch Go to System settings,Users,Add User and create a New User.

3. Link the Japanese Account to the user you just created.

4. Go to Nintendo eShop on your switch using the Japanese account and download Assassin’s creed odyssey cloud version (free).(If you can't find it search for ubisoft.)

5. Open the Assassin’s creed game (with your MAIN account not japanese) and log in with the ubisoft account you will use for JustDance2019.

6.Agree with the terms on the game and close it.(when 3 options in Japanese appear at the bottom on the Assassins creed game you can close it.)

You can log in now with your Ubisoft Account and get Unlimited in JustDance2019.(You can delete the game and account you created after you finish.)

Thanks again to u/CobaltYuNi without him i wont be able to get Unlimited for my gf.(sorry if my english is not good)

ohholyhorcrux
11-26-2018, 01:34 AM
u/cobaltyuni posted a solution on reddit on how to do this, so all credit goes to him.

Hi everyone! I found a way to log in to jd2019 ubisoft account to unlock 1 month free trial.

What you need: 1.a ubisoft account 2.japan eshop account

approach:

Open the assassinís creed and log in your ubisoft account.

Open jd2019 and your ubisoft account will automatically log in.

Hope this helps!

Edit:

1. Create a japanese account on nintendo website(using different mail from main account and remember to set country to japan).

2. In your switch go to system settings,users,add user and create a new user.

3. Link the japanese account to the user you just created.

4. Go to nintendo eshop on your switch using the japanese account and download assassinís creed odyssey cloud version (free).(if you can't find it search for ubisoft.)

5. Open the assassinís creed game (with your main account not japanese) and log in with the ubisoft account you will use for justdance2019.

6.agree with the terms on the game and close it.(when 3 options in japanese appear at the bottom on the assassins creed game you can close it.)

you can log in now with your ubisoft account and get unlimited in justdance2019.

Thanks again to u/cobaltyuni without him i wont be able to get unlimited for my gf.(sorry if my english is not good)

this worked bless you!!!

zombder
11-27-2018, 09:51 AM
Going to try this one. Will report the result later! luck to me!

zombder
11-27-2018, 03:04 PM
Going to try this one. Will report the result later! luck to me!

It works like a charm for me!

Sngoflakes
11-27-2018, 04:52 PM
It works! Thank you so much!! :D

UbiSc0ttie
11-28-2018, 12:45 AM
It works like a charm for me!

It works! Thank you so much!! :D

Glad to see your problems have been solved :)

- Scottie