PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else wonder?

Acid_Mars
11-24-2018, 12:24 PM
Anyone that completed the "Between Two Worlds" story line knows about this.

I play as Kassandra and I can't help wonder what she was doing during all of this:

Sparta was the principal enemy of Athens during the Peloponnesian War, from which it emerged victorious, though at great cost. Sparta's defeat by Thebes in the Battle of Leuctra in 371 BC ended Sparta's prominent role in Greece. However, it maintained its political independence until the Roman conquest of Greece in 146 BC. It then underwent a long period of decline, especially in the Middle Ages, when many Spartans moved to live in Mystras. Modern Sparta is the capital of the Greek regional unit of Laconia and a center for the processing of goods such as citrus and olives.

I almost don't like where this ended up because it leaves so many unanswered questions about how she spent her time.

cpldaniel
11-24-2018, 06:05 PM
She spent it beating up Zeus,
and stealing his lightning bolts

She's like, Ya, these are mine now

Viyvos.
11-25-2018, 02:21 AM
She probably didn't stay in Greece for 2000+ years. She will have traveled the world and did some cool stuff in history. Who knows maybe she killed Hitler.

longjohn119
11-25-2018, 11:10 AM
Layla now has the Staff ..... So what do you think the chances are of it having Kassandra/Alexios's recent DNA on it that she can use in the Animus ..... If she even needs an Animus to access DNA memories now that she has the Staff ..... You could use that to fill in the holes between this and Bayek and the even bigger hole between Bayek and the Middle Ages where the story began originally .... They've already done everything between the Middle Ages and the early 20th Century including a bit of WWI

What I would like to see next would be Rome just after the time of the Hidden Ones ,,,,, You could continue Bayek's story and since we now know that Kassandra/Alexios is alive somewhere they could make a limited appearance as perhaps a source of knowledge/guidance for Bayek or whoever the protagonist is ,,,,,, However I think continuing the dual character roles in Odyssey in a new game would be pretty messy and if you just used Kassandra everyone is going to be whining about canon or some such nonsense .....

Acid_Mars
11-27-2018, 12:18 PM
Yeah that's true.

Whatever new AC game they come up with that falls between Odyssey and Present day, Kassandra could make an appearance because we all know she's alive.

I wonder if they will use that option.

My guess is no. We will not see these two siblings in any other AC games.

But they could if they wanted to.