PDA

View Full Version : Future song requests for JD Unlimited/Future versions of Just Dance

KhaigerGoesRawr
11-23-2018, 02:12 PM
Hi guys!

I hope someone at Ubisoft sees this and passes it forward!
I'm really new to the game and have been really enjoying the content it has to offer!
Tried to find a way to see if i can request some songs to be added to unlimited or future versions of the game but had difficulty so I wanted to suggest a few that i think would have great choreography and dance-abilty as they are fun songs!

If anyone is reading this, please have a listen and tell me what you think! I also think this might be a good place to request songs if anyone else wants to add any?

A few suggestions come from the J-Pop genre as it is a very enegetic genre that could really widen with the current audience:

Artist- Song
1. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu- CANDY CANDY
2. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu- PONPONPON
3. UNISON SQUARE GARDEN- Sugar Song To Bitter Step
4. Kavka Shishido- Love Corrida
5. Music from the Girl Group AKB48 ( I don't actually know any of their songs because I'm still new to the genre, but I know that they're one of the most famous J-POP girl groups; they have 48 rotating members and have existed for a long time!)
6. Hatsune Miku- World is Mine

Now for some more western titles that could really be great additions:
1. Jamiroquai- Cosmic Girl
2, Jamiroquai- Love Foolosophy
3. DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna- Wild Thoughts
4.Sugar Ray- Every Morning
5. Shakira- Whenever, Wherever
6.Jennifer Lopez- Jenny from the Block
7. Ciara- 1, 2 Step

Let me know what you guys think!

Ubi-Lucipus
11-23-2018, 05:03 PM
I can see that your wishes are aimed specifically at the Unlimited feature, thank you for your suggestions :)

For any others songs that you'd quite like to see in Just Dance, you can always send them our way using the website (ubi.li/pgakc) :)

greekphysics
11-23-2018, 08:09 PM
1. Jamiroquai- Cosmic Girl
Just a quick note: Cosmic Girl by Jamiroquai is already available in Just Dance Unlimited.

Greninja104
12-07-2018, 08:12 PM
I'm a true fan of Just Dance and it's dissapointed that we don't have new songs as you promised (in the game says that), at least put songs from other JDs, but please do it. C'mon , don't lose our confidences on you, Just dance team;)
Thanks for the attention

UbiSc0ttie
12-08-2018, 01:24 AM
I'm a true fan of Just Dance and it's dissapointed that we don't have new songs as you promised (in the game says that), at least put songs from other JDs, but please do it. C'mon , don't lose our confidences on you, Just dance team;)
Thanks for the attention

Hey @Greninja104, Just Dance 2019 offers a whole new tracklist! Take a look here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vD_Ey8yygM) to check it out. Also included with every current-gen copy of Just Dance 2019 is one-month access to over 400 more songs through Just Dance Unlimited.

If you have any questions, please let us know.
Thanks!

- Scottie