PDA

View Full Version : Tranzit Marathon!

CaptainWeelie
11-21-2018, 04:19 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/TranzitMarathon.PNG

Howdy Riders,

The Tranzit Marathon is here, y'all!

We're bringing you a double Season, with double the rewards!
Check out the reward lists, one for each leg of the marathon!

Leg 1!

Rewards
1) The nausea inducing Track ‘Bumpy Mountain'
2) The classic ‘Mithril’ Paintjob for the Mantis
3) The brand-new fast and furious ‘Speed Runner’ Torso & Legs.
4) The infamous 'Convict' outfit.
5) Bike Blueprints for the Donkey, Agent, Stallion, KTM 450 and Bandito!

Season Details
- 2 hour Showdown duration
- 2 free Showdowns
- 3 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 30 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

Leg 2!

Rewards
1) The evergreen & flowery track ‘Blossom Grove'
2) The beastly ‘Cyclops’ Paintjob for the Phantom
3) The brand new fast and furious ‘Speed Runner’ Head
4) The super chilled out 'Neon Freeze' outfit.
5) Bike Blueprints for the Donkey, Agent, Stallion, KTM 500 and BMW F800GS!

Season Details
- 2 hour Showdown duration
- 3 free Showdowns
- 4 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 30 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

It’s gonna be a long & bumpy ride to the top of the Leaderboard!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

kamilus26
11-21-2018, 05:23 PM
For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

Why do you always use this phrase when you never reply to our posts?

Bobbyboil
11-21-2018, 08:32 PM
Would be useful to know how long each leg lasts please

CaptainWeelie
11-22-2018, 09:34 AM
Hello Kamilus26, is there something I could assist you with? :)

CaptainWeelie
11-22-2018, 10:19 AM
Hey Bobbyboil, Leg 1 of the Tranzit Marathon ends on 6th December and Leg 2 will go on till 20th December. :)

clarx1
11-22-2018, 10:35 AM
Hi Captain, I'v not entirely understood this. I have no rewards showing on the new season although I should have the new track and outfit on there. Is this an error or will the rewards be given in a different way this season. Thanks

CaptainWeelie
11-22-2018, 10:56 AM
Hi Captain, I'v not entirely understood this. I have no rewards showing on the new season although I should have the new track and outfit on there. Is this an error or will the rewards be given in a different way this season. Thanks

Hey Clarx1, please update your game to view the Rewards! :)

clarx1
11-22-2018, 12:27 PM
thanks!

kamilus26
11-22-2018, 06:01 PM
Hello Kamilus26, is there something I could assist you with? :)

Of course you can - you can start with replies to those questions:
1. When can we stop seeing donuts as prizes for players with every bike upgraded to maximum? Even 2-3 golden tickets or gems would be much more useful.
2. When can we expect a 'cancel challenge' option, especially when matchmaking system is broken (sometimes it couldn't find opponent for hours and hours)?
3. When can we expect a track-search option (so we could search by track name not the position on the map)?
4. When can we see new tracks to pvp seasons?
5. When leaderboards will be cleaned from hackers?

link42586
11-23-2018, 05:24 AM
I second that #2 point. Also the half season length is kinda crappy. no noobs are gonna get to the top.

Bobbyboil
11-23-2018, 03:01 PM
I would like to see a fix to the " a network error has occurred" when I've watched a video for a golden ticket and don't get one, just that error message.

CaptainWeelie
11-26-2018, 12:06 PM
Hey Kamilus,

1 - We'll look into the fall back rewards for players with fully upgraded bikes and find a solution for this.
2 - Thank you for the suggestion, I've forwarded this to the team and they'll be looking into it
3 - Track Search option is being worked upon and should soon be available to players.
4 - We've curated a list of tracks to be added to PvP (based on player requests) and you should see these tracks in the bunker the coming seasons.
5 - We cleared out over 30,000 cheated records from the game and are continuing to do so on a regular basis.

Alofka
11-26-2018, 03:39 PM
1 - We'll look into the fall back rewards for players with fully upgraded bikes and find a solution for this.
2 - Thank you for the suggestion, I've forwarded this to the team and they'll be looking into it
3 - Track Search option is being worked upon and should soon be available to players.
4 - We've curated a list of tracks to be added to PvP (based on player requests) and you should see these tracks in the bunker the coming seasons.
5 - We cleared out over 30,000 cheated records from the game and are continuing to do so on a regular basis.
Very nice, good work!

Are 'Treachery, 'Midnight Brewery' & 'Crescent Night' on this curated list?
They never appeared as PVP prizes or as old tracks in the shop.

negodyaeff
11-26-2018, 03:50 PM
Are 'Treachery, 'Midnight Brewery' & 'Crescent Night' on this curated list?
They never appeared as PVP prizes or as old tracks in the shop.
You didn't get the point.
They talking not about rewards/prizes, but about tracks which potentially can be used in the showdowns.

Alofka
11-26-2018, 03:54 PM
You are right, nego. My bad!

A bigger pool of PVP tracks would also be a most welcome improvement. :)

Rocknrolll21
11-28-2018, 10:50 PM
I can't say I like this half season BS.

woody7483
11-29-2018, 12:09 AM
Yea it's pretty annoying.

Between the game/my phone glitching every other race and just the seemingly higher average level of riders (the weak ones quit playing maybe?), I hemorrage golden tickets and sometimes bounce around at, say, levels 8, 4 and legends. Shortened season just makes that worse as everyone rushes to make it to 1.

Of course I'm sure this was the plan all along.

kotziasgeorge
11-29-2018, 10:04 AM
Same here. Many last five minute players and frequent network problems, for 2 hour showdowns. i am kinda bored racing the armadilo and jackal by the way.

TeribleAtTrials
11-29-2018, 10:25 AM
Same here. Many last five minute players and frequent network problems, for 2 hour showdowns. i am kinda bored racing the armadilo and jackal by the way.

That's what I have seen. I hate that Jackal bike, it is the worse. I have upgraded it fully and it is still crap.

Although I do not mind the last minute players, they just spend a large amount of GTs and win. I am glad that I don't get involved in that very often. This is despite me spending more than 100 GTs just to get a decent time when the showdown starts.

Also, I do not like the idea of having 2 free showdowns. You win one and lose the other the ranking does not improve. Hard to keep up with the streak.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
11-29-2018, 11:00 AM
just a "dump as many GT's as you have to" season...

RupanSansei77
11-29-2018, 01:51 PM
Suddenly, bad or not so good riders (with bad stats and never legend), are really good in this very hard bunker season, strange in did... And i feel like a noob again, stuck between rank 12 and 11! What a bs bunker season this is, double prizes my a**! Just for the Auris or Yoshiki Aokis of this game, the rest of us can suck on our thumbs...

TeribleAtTrials
11-29-2018, 08:33 PM
Suddenly, bad or not so good riders (with bad stats and never legend), are really good in this very hard bunker season, strange in did... And i feel like a noob again, stuck between rank 12 and 11! What a bs bunker season this is, double prizes my a**! Just for the Auris or Yoshiki Aokis of this game, the rest of us can suck on our thumbs...

I was paired with you yesterday wasn't I? or the day before can't recall exactly. I have never reached Legend coz I never tried hard enough. 😀
I am myself stuck on 10. Getting one star and then lose another for the second match. I am losing all the GTs I accumulated by skipping the last season.

Rocknrolll21
11-29-2018, 08:40 PM
I've only played it two or three times so far but my problem is that I do not have time for 14 day bunkers. My life got really busy in the last 6-8 weeks and I'm not finding any time to play. When there was a month at least I had 4 weekends to play. Now I have...6? days left? And i'm ranked somewhere around 10? I don't even remember. This may be the first bunker I lose...Thanks a$$holes.

Don't change anything like this without asking us! It's the nice thing to do

DMac3221
11-30-2018, 02:55 AM

Something funny is going on. Been playing this game for years and bunker opponents skill levels have always been predictable at various rankings. Now even the low ranking players have become pretty fast overnight. Opponents are being found much quicker too. And there are only 4 iOS Legends with 6 days to go, an all time low. Is it possible they’ve slipped in some bots or ghosts to make up for the lack of riders in the bunker?

TeribleAtTrials
11-30-2018, 11:32 AM
Something funny is going on. Been playing this game for years and bunker opponents skill levels have always been predictable at various rankings. Now even the low ranking players have become pretty fast overnight. Opponents are being found much quicker too. And there are only 4 iOS Legends with 6 days to go, an all time low. Is it possible they’ve slipped in some bots or ghosts to make up for the lack of riders in the bunker?

That didn't cross my mind but seems a bit unlikely to happen. Say for example a rider is at Level 8 currently, but I cannot find him on Bonxy. The skills are immense and this is the second time it has happened.

LightningRurik
11-30-2018, 02:58 PM
"All our customers calling us out is getting old."

"Yeah, it's all of the long-term players who are emotionally invested."

"We should show them who's boss."

"I have an idea... half seasons! Let's put them in a panic to get that one track. And we'll make it a really crappy track."

"Like Lotus Swamp?"

"Worse! And, get this. We'll only give them two showdowns at a time. They'll be burning through golden tickets left and right."

"They'll be so busy angry at each other over last-minute racing that they won't attack us anymore. Genius!"

RupanSansei77
11-30-2018, 07:08 PM
I was paired with you yesterday wasn't I? or the day before can't recall exactly. I have never reached Legend coz I never tried hard enough. ��
I am myself stuck on 10. Getting one star and then lose another for the second match. I am losing all the GTs I accumulated by skipping the last season.

Yep, you were! I know you from other rides, you're good, nothing against you. My point of view was there's another way of cheating here and it is good players with 2nd accounts!
And for this bunker 2 legs bs event, if ubi/rl really wan't to double the prizes, they could make a normal season replacing doughnuts by prizes, like we ask often, but the greediness as no end...

RupanSansei77
11-30-2018, 07:23 PM
"All our customers calling us out is getting old."

"Yeah, it's all of the long-term players who are emotionally invested."

"We should show them who's boss."

"I have an idea... half seasons! Let's put them in a panic to get that one track. And we'll make it a really crappy track."

"Like Lotus Swamp?"

"Worse! And, get this. We'll only give them two showdowns at a time. They'll be burning through golden tickets left and right."

"They'll be so busy angry at each other over last-minute racing that they won't attack us anymore. Genius!"

Ha ha ha, you're the real boss!

TeribleAtTrials
11-30-2018, 11:37 PM
Yep, you were! I know you from other rides, you're good, nothing against you. My point of view was there's another way of cheating here and it is good players with 2nd accounts!
And for this bunker 2 legs bs event, if ubi/rl really wan't to double the prizes, they could make a normal season replacing doughnuts by prizes, like we ask often, but the greediness as no end...

Thank you! Jeez I thought you accidentally put me in the same bracket of other money wasters in this event. :D

stony3
12-02-2018, 02:11 PM
Months of seasons where I get rank 1 just for another donkey donut and now they do half seasons with a track at the end? F*** me. Think there’s any chance they’ll make the prize track available to us another way? I’m at rank 6 and I doubt I’ll get higher by seasons end.

KrazFTW
12-02-2018, 02:52 PM
It's all about the money. The f*****g money! They don't give a s**t about your posts here don't you got that for all these years? And while this game could have ended with few expansions or DLC (sort of) or say Trials Frontier 2, 3 ... they decided to act like this. Well everybody who's following their actions for the past year already knows why they are doing this (read the beginning of this post). While i am ok with this kind of an act, because i really like the game, i am not ok with the time being narrowed.. like "what the ..." i am working all through out the day and the weekends are the few days remaining when i got some spare time ... no words you greedy a... h... gg, gj, you are awsome ***kisses***

Rocknrolll21
12-02-2018, 09:25 PM
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

Good job RedLynx/Ubisoft. You've done it again! More pissed off customers! I wonder how many have quit playing because of your poor choices? This is a game to play for fun outside of our busy lifestyles and not during it. I can't believe I'm still here to be honest. I play less and less though. I'm about 50 tracks behind most of you and I really don't care. I should be in the top 50 somewhere but I just don't care to play competitively anymore. Good job! You've killed it for me!!! I'm not sure if I should say thank you or F|_|CK YOU :) :D

LightningRurik
12-03-2018, 04:14 AM
I can't do it. I'm out.

I've been in Legends over half a dozen times, including last season. I just can't do these half seasons. Especially during the holiday season.

Unfortunately, being out of the bunker means I may be out of the game altogether. I wish I was aware of this season before buying another round of Rider Club. That will be my last.

Kaaskroket-TFG
12-03-2018, 12:32 PM
Genius👌

CaptainWeelie
12-03-2018, 01:24 PM
Dear Riders, we’ve taken your suggestions & requests into consideration and made changes to Leg 2 of the Season.

Please note that we’re only making these changes in the Bunker from time to time, in order to provide our players with an enhanced In-game experience.
Your feedback is always appreciated.

Following are the new parameters for Leg 2 of Tranzit Marathon.

2 hour showdown duration
3 free Showdowns.
4 free Golden Tickets
5 tickets for an extra showdown
30 minutes - Free ticket regeneration time.

woody7483
12-03-2018, 02:29 PM
I suppose it's nice to give us an extra showdown but it the DURATION of the event and showdowns that's a problem. And one extra ticket per showdown is nothing considering most spend like at least 10 tickets per track in a competitive match.

Also btw a marathon is supposed to be LONGER. Seems like this is a sprint on more ways than one.

kotziasgeorge
12-03-2018, 02:46 PM
Thank you for the consideration. I too dont seem to have enough time to complete the first leg. You could release some older bunker tracks in the shop though.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
12-04-2018, 12:18 PM
Dear Riders, we’ve taken your suggestions & requests into consideration and made changes to Leg 2 of the Season.

Please note that we’re only making these changes in the Bunker from time to time, in order to provide our players with an enhanced In-game experience.

hmmmmmmmmmm, more often it's because you F up the beginning of the next season and have to extend an already month long season a couple more days

now you can't expand a week long half season...

thanks for being soooooooooooo considerate! <3

Rocknrolll21
12-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Well....Many tickets burned and many dollars up in smoke.....But I finished this stupid half season with about 40 minutes left before the second leg. Some dude, Prometheus_TFG was battling me for legends rank. I let him have an hour or so and then I started to play. It was very tough...But I claimed all three tracks with our back and forth battle. Sorry bud, but I took a hit on my first showdown. Some dude was better than me so I forfeited and had to start 3 showdowns paying for the extra tickets.

One of the showdowns I had the Phantom on Metal Mayhem..........WHY is this still possible???? We need answers.

DMac3221
12-07-2018, 06:11 AM
That didn't cross my mind but seems a bit unlikely to happen. Say for example a rider is at Level 8 currently, but I cannot find him on Bonxy. The skills are immense and this is the second time it has happened.

Another thing Iíve noticed thatís different this season..... these unknown riders are willing to spend an unholy number of tickets to win, even at rank 15. Thereís no reason to blow precious resources at that low of a rank. Iíve seen it before in isolated cases but all of a sudden itís widespread.

TeribleAtTrials
12-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Another thing Iíve noticed thatís different this season..... these unknown riders are willing to spend an unholy number of tickets to win, even at rank 15. Thereís no reason to blow precious resources at that low of a rank. Iíve seen it before in isolated cases but all of a sudden itís widespread.

Yes I have observed the same. What I do is put a decent time on the track and then forget about the match. It is fun to see their tickets flying and then the ranking doesn't change even if they win. :p

I am raking the chips again. Just in case if there is a new track released in the Bunker shop.

davestaco
12-16-2018, 06:20 PM
Any one else race the legend leader named "guest-mNJaQ2hg" ? I am now matched again him and he is a speed hack cheater! It is very frustrating getting to rank 2 and having to deal with this kind of BS.

LightningRurik
12-17-2018, 11:00 PM
Yup...

This is getting old Ubi/RL ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfU3_O9_6zw&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;ab_channel=Br ianBaskin

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
12-18-2018, 12:23 PM
why would they bother? it's good for business, the longer people take to get to the level they need/want the more tickets are used/bought :rolleyes:

same goes for these short seasons, with everyone fighting for the same at the same time it's harder for everyone, instead of normal seasons where we can take our time a bit more

Rocknrolll21
12-18-2018, 11:58 PM
Looks like the creators of this game are going to have a very merry christmas with all the cash that's been flowing their way due to these horrible cash grab bunker seasons.
You better have a good christmas this year because very soon I'm gonna stop paying anything towards you. Mark my words....between now and the anniversary....I'll be dropping my playtime to casual. No more money towards golden tickets in the upcoming bunker seasons. Tons of gems to blow still. Heaps of coins....My bank account will grow instead of deflate from this game. Hold me to this! Ya f**ked up too many times!! :D Time to taper off!