PDA

View Full Version : Moving Teammates one at a time...

Snipe4Me
02-05-2007, 03:42 PM
I search for this but couldn't find it so, sorry if this is old news.

Can you move one Teammate at a time? I am sure you can but, by going to the OPTIONS screen, there is nothing that shows me that I am able to do so... I could be overlooking something of course.

Snipe4Me
02-05-2007, 03:42 PM
I search for this but couldn't find it so, sorry if this is old news.

Can you move one Teammate at a time? I am sure you can but, by going to the OPTIONS screen, there is nothing that shows me that I am able to do so... I could be overlooking something of course.

topeira
02-05-2007, 04:39 PM
u can't tell them to seperate. they go EVERYWHERE together.

thank god there are no bathroom breaks in vegas or this could get embarrasing.

Snipe4Me
02-06-2007, 09:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by topeira:
u can't tell them to seperate. they go EVERYWHERE together.

thank god there are no bathroom breaks in vegas or this could get embarrasing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif... Not that there's anything wrong with that! LOL thanks

randolfphe
02-06-2007, 09:26 PM
i was laughing at how obvious the functions were for certain details in the map design. i love how nearly all of the rooms have 2 entries. 1 for your team, the other for you. linear approaches everywhere. clear a section, move through this single door into the next.

Jethro-31
02-07-2007, 12:26 PM
I am currently in the process of re-modelling my home to include 2 doors to every room.

That way I can more easily reclaim my home if it is ever seized by a terrorist organization.
-----------------------------------------------

Jak2039
02-07-2007, 03:44 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif Quality post. I'd quite like more areas where both teammates could take cover against the wall, as opposed to one standing behind the other.