PDA

View Full Version : Settlers 3 and 4

Ic3man_tm
11-18-2018, 04:57 PM
I was really looking forward to play these history editions but now Im dissapointed. The only improvement is the better resolution nothing else. The game still contains the bugs and issues from the old versions (settlers options menu bug, desync in s4 multiplayer) the AI is still broken and useless sometimes. The singleplayer in s4 is also bugged, sometimes you dont get ai in the open positions, you need like 5 tries to actually start a game. Also the "multiplayer via Uplay" option..:confused:. how can you relase a game like that? This a co-op not a multiplayer. I really hope this is gonna be fixed at least, so we can play proper multi not against broken AI. :nonchalance:

BBozMen
11-18-2018, 07:33 PM
I agree. I had expected a little bit more too. Eventhough the pricing isn't that high, (9 euro per game) I thought it would've contained a bit more. It kind of feels like a quick cash grab from people who're nostalgic towards these two games.

But I have hope that they'll add some things now the history edition is out.

PilleniusMC
11-18-2018, 08:06 PM
They already have a roadmap for further patches and improvements for all History Editions, including localization and features.