PDA

View Full Version : (Settlers III) Right mouseclick / MP (complaint)

BBozMen
11-17-2018, 11:03 AM
Hey there,

I have a question regarding the right mousebutton/-click. When I'm moving around the map using the right mousebutton I automatically sent soldiers/ships at the location from where I clicked first eventhough I'm only scanning the area.
Is it possible to make it so that if you're using right mousebutton to scan the area whilst commanding soldiers/ships you don't send them (so it doesn't count as a click).

Also I'd love to read a guide on how-to multiplayer via Uplay. I thought it would be much easier to find lobbies, but it seems all that has been done is just making the game available on W10 + higher resolutions. Kind of dissapointed by that.

Sincerely,

BBozMen

BBozMen
11-17-2018, 11:11 AM
Also...

Could it be possible that after you've won a campaign map, for example I've done roman campaign lvl 1, the next time I click on the roman campaign I start at the second level. Or at least get a choice whether I want to replay map 1 or continue at map 2.

That'd be a nice addition to the game in my opinion.

EDIT: I just noticed that I was able to start the next one via load games.

MrFlyingIdiot
11-18-2018, 10:27 PM
When I'm moving around the map using the right mousebutton I automatically sent soldiers/ships at the location from where I clicked first eventhough I'm only scanning the area.

This also drives me crazy. Please fix the emitting a right click event after scrolling.
Something went wrong in the implementation of the updated version (History Edition), the original The Settlers III - Gold Edition is just working fine.

BBozMen
11-20-2018, 07:38 PM
Any word on the right mouseclick 'bug' / 'annoying feature'?

mr595
11-25-2018, 05:43 PM
I have the issue where I can't even pan around the world with right mouse button. But I can move units around. Only way for me to pan around with the camera is by using the arrow keys.

Ubi-Barbalatu
11-27-2018, 09:26 AM
Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are already aware of this. our Team is currently investigating it.

Thanks,
Barbalatu