PDA

View Full Version : switch zenith shredder weapon

Snake23rd
11-17-2018, 03:54 AM
Hi, I just realized that the shredder weapon for zenith should be digitally unlocked on starter pack for switch, where do I see tha?. Im not sure its unlock when I did the initial download? I only have the flame thrower and ise thingy.....Thanks

Silvius_Fox
11-17-2018, 04:30 AM
I don’t own any Starlink products yet, but I believe in order to use digital content you have to remove the physical ship and dock from your controller and play in digital mode. Additionally whenever you use a physical toy with your game it should give you seven days of digital use before you have to reattach each part that you would like to use digitally again.

When I do finally buy Starlink I plan on getting the weapon pack that has the “Shredder MK2”.

Conzar
11-22-2018, 02:03 AM
I have the physical switch version. And I also don't have the shredder weapon either.

Kaede393
11-22-2018, 04:19 AM
I have the physical switch version. And I also don't have the shredder weapon either.

Are you sure? I have the physical version too and when I play in digital mode I can choose Zenith and Shredder, they appear at the collection menu too.

Ubi-Viral
11-22-2018, 11:21 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having issues accessing the weapons. Can you please check to see if any content is awaiting install.

Press the HOME Button to launch the HOME Menu. ...
Tap the Download Management icon on the far right to view the Download Management screen.
Your active, pending, and completed downloads will display on this screen.

Please also ensure that you are running the latest version of the game.

Thank you.

UbiMatcha
11-26-2018, 02:04 PM
Hi all!
Just for clarification, as Silvius_Fox mentioned, the Shredder is unlocked digitally so you will only be able to use it in a digital session.
So if you have your physical ship attached the digital weapon will be locked.

As this is part of the Starter pack, it's built into the base game so you will automatically have it unlocked.