PDA

View Full Version : Another "what's that song?"

The_Father_Xmas
11-16-2018, 03:25 AM
Sounds like 50's rock n roll. Only lyric i heard was "we're gonna do it right, we're gonna go all night, dancing the night away".

It sounds a LOT like the Little Richard song "Long Tall Sally". (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFFgbc5Vcbw). But that's not it.

I looked at the FC5 licensed soundtrack playlist on youtube, went all through it, but didn't spot anything like this song.
Any idea's?

(Heard it last in Henbane River, near Jessop conservatory. Doubt that's relevant, but just saying).

Sabotur
11-16-2018, 12:30 PM
I think we need Ubi to release game soundtrack albums.

Every song in the game is really cool. I would buy the game soundtrack album.

I also wish some of the tracks would be free downloads in Share Factory for making Far Cry 5 youtube videos.

The_Father_Xmas
11-17-2018, 05:33 AM
I think we need Ubi to release game soundtrack albums.

Every song in the game is really cool. I would buy the game soundtrack album.
The problem is they don't have the rights to distribute the licensed music beyond it's usage within the game. So to release a licensed music soundtrack they would have to pay out a lot of money (for distribution rights) and probably wouldn't profit from it.

But it would have cost them nothing to let us know what song is playing on the radio with a key push or something. Or maybe like how GTA5 did it.

Next time I hear the song I'm looking for on the radio I'll try recording on my phone. Maybe someone will recognize it.