PDA

View Full Version : Secound UBI-account and bought R6: Seige again cannot start...

Kjelle-Berka
11-15-2018, 04:25 PM
Hello!

I already got one account and the game installed om my computer but i wanted an other one.
Created a new ubi-account and bought the game on the Ubisoft club. Why cant i start the game and play when i paid for it and already has it on my computer..

It make no sens to install the game twice...Any help? feels like this is a common problem with an easy solusion :)

Thanks for help! :D

Ubi-Gumdrops
11-15-2018, 05:15 PM
Hey Kjelle-Berka!

Can you confirm exactly what steps you are taking to launch the game and what happens when you do this? Do you get any error messages?

Kjelle-Berka
11-15-2018, 06:47 PM
hello!

When i start the game by clicking on the tesktop icon a window open and its say that following items get binded to your account.

Rainbow six siege PTS
Tom Clancy's Rainbow six siege -Year 3 pass
Tom Clancy's Rainbow
Tom Clancy's Rainbow advances edition Y3 content pack
Tom Clancy's Rainbow - year one and year 2 operators.

And the options is CLOSE och CONTINUE

then the next window opens and it says

IT cant confirm ownership of the product, please contact UBISOFT customer service.

In the UBISOFT application i can click on a buttom that says someting like " find installed game on computer" but when i go to Rainbow six siege on my C: disk noting happens and it say " please contact customer service.

Hope you understand what the problem is. Its hard to translate from Swedish to english in a proper way.

Best regard

UbiGabrinth
11-15-2018, 07:42 PM
As there is another account involved that I can't see it's difficult to know for sure, but I think it's likely that you own Rainbow Six Siege on Steam on your other account and have now purchased it on Uplay.

If you go to Uplay and then log into the Kjelle-Berka account you are using here on the forums, do you see the game in your installed games section? If not you may need to install it.

Kjelle-Berka
11-15-2018, 08:00 PM
Yeah, my old is through steam and the new is throught UBI... Is there no way to solve it more than reinstall it?

Feels broken.. If i bought it through another steam account then? would it work without reinstall the game?

Kjelle-Berka
11-15-2018, 08:10 PM
Sorry... Not reinstall.... Install one more R6 on my computer i meen :)

If thats the case, is there any way to get refound for the game and purchase it on steam instead?

UbiGabrinth
11-15-2018, 09:02 PM
You can reach out to our team (https://support.ubi.com/) to request a refund, but I cannot say whether that will be possible. In general we do not recommend having multiple Ubisoft accounts or multiple copies of a game. It's important to note that Steam will not allow you to purchase a second copy of a game you already own, so you would need both a second Steam account and a second Ubisoft account.