PDA

View Full Version : Digital mode ship weapons.

Unknownboy922
11-15-2018, 06:59 AM
The game tends to forget weapons you have bought when playing digitally. I have to go into toy mode and reattach the weapon every time when I turn the game on from start and it has forgotten all extras I have, then turn off the joycons to go into digital before playing game. I use digital usually when my joycons need a charging or when I want to use the digital only zenith ship that came digitally only on switch, and its annoying that it keeps forgetting which weapons I have bought outside the starfox bundle accessories.

Ubi-Gumdrops
11-15-2018, 02:54 PM
Hi there Unknownboy922!

Sorry to hear of this. Can you please just confirm that you're having an issue with the game forgetting entirely what weapons you have? Or is it a case that your ship weapon loadouts aren't saving?

Unknownboy922
11-15-2018, 07:00 PM
Its saving the weapons mods n stuff when I reattach in toy mode then go into digital. But it won't load the weapon unless I go through toy mode first.

Ubi-Gumdrops
11-16-2018, 10:01 AM
Hey thanks for the clarification!

This could be caused by the attachments requiring a physical reconnection every 7 days, does that tie in to what you've experienced or does it happen every time you load the game?