PDA

View Full Version : The new wu lin faction is over powered

Duke-Southward
11-15-2018, 03:08 AM
The balance is now one sided the wu lin are way to op we need them to be nerfed

DefiledDragon
11-15-2018, 03:38 AM
They are more flexible, viable and fun to play than a number of the original cast, I'll give you that. Not sure they're particularly OP though tbh.

Kryltic
11-15-2018, 04:42 AM
Compared to the current cast, yes they are.

I don't want all heroes toting undodgeable, unblockable, 400ms light spam unreadable attacks along with dodge attack galore. That is not a healthy direction and the fact For Honor can't keep a strong and consistent player base is kinda obvious that this isn't what is best.

To make matters worse, you have heroes now how have very similar attacks but don't act the same. This makes no sense when the devs have made it clear that they want a good level of standardisation for newer players.

Knight_Raime
11-15-2018, 05:12 AM
mmmm no. I mean JJ is a lil redic because of his feats and damage numbers. but i'd hardly call him op.

Lord_Cherubi
11-15-2018, 10:27 AM
They're not OP, the original cast just isn't as flexible as they are as of now.

Allthough im not sure if i like the path we're heading right now, if you look at Wu Lin they ALL got lightning fast lights. It's getting very bland to see all these new mechanics and playstyles introduced and still all you see is light spam EVERY ******* TIME.

Just look at Orochi, he has pretty great mixup potential and a lot of moves but no one gives a crap since you can just smash the living **** outta L1, not necessarily getting them a whole lot of kills that way in the higher ranks but most certainly pissing everyone off in the enemy team.

Inzzane_79
11-15-2018, 01:12 PM
Just look at the Monk and his unreactable light attacks (at least on console). I started just rotating my right stick and hope to block now cause reacting to it is not possible for me right now. And the fact the new warriors seem to have double the amount of chains and attack strings just Shows that the old cast needs some love fast.

SangLong524
11-15-2018, 01:19 PM
I started just rotating my right stick and hope to block now cause reacting to it is not possible for me right now.
There is a guard switch delay. Shaolin light, especially top light would likely be faster. So if you rotate right thumb stick like a maniac, then you do it wrong, against most heroes now, not just shaolin, i’m afraid.
I think we should learn to expect these lights, instead of doing it on reaction, which is why these insane lights only come from one direction. The others are slightly slower.
The number of mixups rarely matter, what matter is what works. Just look at orochi and valk.

Hillbill79
11-15-2018, 02:19 PM
Just look at the Monk and his unreactable light attacks (at least on console). I started just rotating my right stick and hope to block now cause reacting to it is not possible for me right now. And the fact the new warriors seem to have double the amount of chains and attack strings just Shows that the old cast needs some love fast.

Block top and dodge back, kinda shuts out a lot of the Shaolins moves

dedric_branford
11-15-2018, 02:34 PM
this is the 8th time i have seen this kind of thread

dedric_branford
11-15-2018, 02:35 PM
the hate for the wulin is real