PDA

View Full Version : Trophy (Out of this world!) Won't Unlock

this-is-phyllis
11-09-2018, 05:20 PM
Hi,

I've been dancing non-stop to earn the trophies for 3 and 5 stars on all songs. I've got 5+ stars on all the 2019 songs but I haven't received the trophies... I even triple checked the song list and have re-danced every song just in case.
I bought the game after they removed Nice For What so I was wondering if that is the cause. Or I could just be missing something and in that case it's not technical, just plain human error :confused: Has anyone else had trouble with this?

UbiGabrinth
11-10-2018, 01:37 AM
Thank you for letting us know that you are having this issue and your suspicions of the cause of the problem. I've reported this to the Just Dance team. Could you include a screenshot showing you have 5 stars on all JD2019 songs?

ubi--unicorn
11-11-2018, 03:37 PM
Hey this-is-phyllis, can you reupload the screenshot to an image hosting site? It isn't working for me. Thanks!

UbiKeeba
11-12-2018, 05:39 PM
Also, do you mind letting us know the platform you're playing on and your gamertag?

UbiSc0ttie
11-14-2018, 12:36 AM
Hi,

I've been dancing non-stop to earn the trophies for 3 and 5 stars on all songs. I've got 5+ stars on all the 2019 songs but I haven't received the trophies... I even triple checked the song list and have re-danced every song just in case.
I bought the game after they removed Nice For What so I was wondering if that is the cause. Or I could just be missing something and in that case it's not technical, just plain human error :confused: Has anyone else had trouble with this?

@this-is-phyllis ,

I deleted your post because it was blank. Please resend the screenshot you provided to Support.

- Scottie