PDA

View Full Version : Important balance changes

Shadow7661
11-08-2018, 08:01 PM
I know that's a lot of things to do,but that's my opinion of OP and UP cards.

-Awesomo - Increase ATK and make the freeze ability deal some damage.
-Grand Wizard Cartman - Make his special ability stronger.
-Stan of Many Moons - Decrease the ability range.
-Program Stan - Increase ATK.
-Poseidon Stan - Increase HP.
-Stan the Great - Increase ATK and HP (he's really weak)
-Gunslinger Kyle - Increase shot speed.
-Kyle of the Drow Elves - Increase shot speed and ATK points,but decrease the special ability duration.
-Hermes Kenny - Increase attack and movement speed (he should be the fastest assasin)
-Deckhand Butters - Increase HP and ATK a bit,he's weaker than Smuggler Ike at lvl 3
-Choirboy Butters -His deathwish is pretty useless,so I have thought about a new deathwish.

If Ch.Butters dies on your side of the battlefield,he'll heal your new kid for X health.If Ch.Butters dies on enemy's side,he's going to deal X damage to enemy new kid.

-Outlaw Tweek - Increase the dynamite damage and ATK points.
-Robin Tweek - Increase ATK.
-Pocahontas Randy - Decrease the Indian Kid's HP.
-Sexy Nun Randy - Decrease ATK.
-Craig Marine - Increase ATK.
-Dwarf King Clyde - Increase HP and ATK
-Space Warrior Token - Decrease attack speed.
-PC Principal - Change cost from 4 to 5.
-Towelie - Decrease HP.
-Terrance Mephesto - Decrease shot speed.
- Terrance & Philip - Increase HP.
-Arrowstorm - Decrease the damage.
-Hallelujah - Increase cost from 4 to 5.
-Regeneration - Increase cost from 3 to 4.
-**** Magic - Make it useful,please!
-Poison - Decrease the damage/time of the poison effect.
-Purify - Decrease it's cost from 2 to 1.

Bucabuca13
11-08-2018, 09:54 PM
A lot of these changes seem a bit ridiculous.

Program Stan is plenty strong enough, you just have to be knowledgeable in placement.
Arrow storm is already feeling underwhelming thanks to the buff of Le Bard Jimmy, those two cards need to figure out the strengths each of them brings to the game.
The proposal for Choirboy butters would ignore proper placement even more so thus lowering the skill bar further as well as replace Deckhand Butters.
Hermes Kenny is OP enough as it is.
Dwarf King Clyde has a really good ability and that's what he is for so he shouldn't be even stronger on top of that.
Purify costing 1 will destroy many tactics used with poison and freeze
Terrance & Philip have Too Much HP, they should be weakened to each one having Heidi level stats

Some of these I agree with like how PC Principle, Hallelujah and regeneration should cost more but these stat boosts feel too personal and not taking into account of various play-styles.

DarthCh3f
12-02-2018, 11:34 PM
disregard OP, he has no idea about game balance. There are already enough people on the development staff for that.