PDA

View Full Version : Uhh... what? Some huge oversight about Stentor.

Tirik22
11-08-2018, 04:43 PM
I recently ran into a spartan soldier who accuses me of murdering Stentor... and um, Stentor currently travels the open seas as a member of my ships crew.

But, none of my dialogue answers even reflected anything other than pointing towards the “fact” that I did kill him... even tho I obviously didn’t. I even had an option to “lie” about them having the wrong man.

Wtf is up with that? Talk about immersion breaking.

DreadGrrl
11-08-2018, 11:02 PM
Same thing happened in my playthrough. Stentor is also on my ship.

It was really weird. I wasn’t done the family quest when that happened, and he wasn’t yet on my ship. I was sure I hadn’t killed him, but I had no idea where he was.

Very confusing.

seanixnyc
11-14-2018, 01:39 AM
it means that you knocked him out while he was a mercenary then hire him on your ship anyone you need to kill that you just knock out and hire will appear as dead well i confirm kill on knock out.mercenary ti finish the mission and in the mercenaries on the main menu they appeared as recruited

DreadGrrl
11-14-2018, 03:32 AM
it means that you knocked him out while he was a mercenary then hire him on your ship anyone you need to kill that you just knock out and hire will appear as dead well i confirm kill on knock out.mercenary ti finish the mission and in the mercenaries on the main menu they appeared as recruited

He wasn’t a mercenary in my game. I never knocked him out. I don’t have “Stentor the Fallen” on my ship, just “Stentor.”