PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck after Farewell Franceso

Is_00
02-16-2010, 06:05 PM
I finished chasing & killing Francesco in Farewell Francesco...Afterwards I went to the Villa, trained with Mario, found & gave a few codex pages to Leonardo and then messed around finding feathers...Now, I cannot find the next game marker, I've searched everywhere. I should be starting sequence five Four to the Floor/A Blade With Bite, but there is no game marker...Did I get out of sequence? I know the sequence still takes place in Florence, but no marker

Could it be that I passed Four to the Floor & Evasive Manuevers without knowing it? I did have codex pages translated, I did have Mario train me....If so, I should be in Tuscany starting Town Crier...Is this right?

Any help would be appreciated.

Is_00
02-16-2010, 06:05 PM
I finished chasing & killing Francesco in Farewell Francesco...Afterwards I went to the Villa, trained with Mario, found & gave a few codex pages to Leonardo and then messed around finding feathers...Now, I cannot find the next game marker, I've searched everywhere. I should be starting sequence five Four to the Floor/A Blade With Bite, but there is no game marker...Did I get out of sequence? I know the sequence still takes place in Florence, but no marker

Could it be that I passed Four to the Floor & Evasive Manuevers without knowing it? I did have codex pages translated, I did have Mario train me....If so, I should be in Tuscany starting Town Crier...Is this right?

Any help would be appreciated.

shimpaku
02-16-2010, 06:16 PM
Don't worry as you cannot go out of order or in sequence order. The marker will always be there (!). You can do whatever you wish to do and sidetrack as much as you so wish as it makes no difference whatsoever. You'll figure it out and just simply explore around as I did. That's half the fun of the game. No worry at all. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

elaine8405
02-16-2010, 08:41 PM
If I remember correctly, after you kill Francesco, you talk to Lorenzo Medici. His villa/palace is in the Santa Maria Novella district of Florence, almost due north of Leonardo's workshop. If you've already done that, then Mario gives you your next assignment and yes, it's in Tuscany. *SPOILER* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">In Tuscany, you're after the members of the Pazzi Conspiracy, especially Jacopo de Pazzi.</span>