PDA

View Full Version : How stupid is that ????

Illidan10
11-06-2018, 12:01 PM
Can you do something about this after game loot menu? yeah I get a 50 second timer before the next game starts and I cant leave it
meanwhile lets spam you with millions of pop up windows that you cant cancel , and lets show you every new useless armor color you unlocked
seriously? I played breach and leveled up like 4 times, I could do a ****ing thing , the timer ran out and the next game started without me choosing new order
ofcourse you gotta dismantle all the junk you get so whats the ****ing point? give us fewer loot but more usefull ffs, and change all this after game loot scavage to something more friendly im ****ing sick of this

CoyoteXStarrk
11-06-2018, 12:26 PM
Amen

Vordred
11-06-2018, 04:27 PM
i've also had it where it doesn't even give me the full-timer and just throws me into another match that i can't leave. i think what happens is people leave well i'm still in getting my rewards, and either it means everyone left is readied up (for some reason i seems to ready me up despite the fact i'm still in the reward menu)
and other timer times it deems there are not enough players throws you back into matchmaking and then into a match before you can cancel the matchmaking. it is really annoying to get stuck in a match you didn't want to play

Blitzwarrior771
11-06-2018, 04:44 PM
Itís a little bit buggy in the menu and all this even joining games makes me freeze and have to restart many times .for the inventory and orders make sure you clean inventory before you start the game I wish they gave us 100 room instead of 60 per hero . Lots of lag lately need a new patch even bots act weird after disconnect .