PDA

View Full Version : Hala Bel Khamis and On Ne Porte Pas De Sous-Vêtements back on unlimited

Suicune2001
11-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Hey!
I was just wondering if you’re gonna bring back “On Ne Porte Pas De Sous-Vêtements “ and “Hala Bel Khamis” routines on Unlimited soon? I would really want to try them out and they look amazing! I am a little bit upset that I missed my opportunity to dance to these coreographies... So is there any chance to have them back one day or they are gone for good?:confused:

UbiSc0ttie
11-07-2018, 01:09 AM
Hey!
I was just wondering if you’re gonna bring back “On Ne Porte Pas De Sous-Vêtements “ and “Hala Bel Khamis” routines on Unlimited soon? I would really want to try them out and they look amazing! I am a little bit upset that I missed my opportunity to dance to these coreographies... So is there any chance to have them back one day or they are gone for good?:confused:

Hey @Suicune2001 !

I actually never heard of those song before. I had to look them up and check it out, it was pretty cool! Now I want to dance to it too ��

But no official news on this yet. However, you are more than welcome to request these song here --> Song Request (https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/just-dance-2019/#201325153)

- Scottie