PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha in Arcade

Chobbsy99
11-04-2018, 03:08 AM
Any tips on how to play him in high level arcade? Heís my only character with 170+ gear score. His soft feints and zone are both parried fairly consistently by the AI. I think theyíve got some programming that stops them from taking more than a two hit combo.

Mind games donít work either. Occasionally letting heavies fly just gives them a heavy parry.

I donít know what to do!

RexXZ347
11-04-2018, 03:34 AM
Change hero. He's useless now.

EvoX.
11-04-2018, 04:03 AM
Don't try any sort of mixup on the level 3 AI. They read your inputs and take appropriate action instantly, you'd just waste your time and die.

The way to play against them is to turtle and counter, mostly by parries, deflects or dodge attacks. Aramusha has great parry punishes, so utilize that.

SerafCZe
11-09-2018, 09:22 PM
Sorry, but Aramusha is broken:
He has no speed
He has no defense
He does not have the power of attack
He has no dodge
etc .....

He's a good minion killer ... that's true ....

DefiledDragon
11-10-2018, 01:48 AM
Learn to use his blade blockade. One of the most underrated moves in the game imo.

Edit: Also, bots don't react well to being stunned. Blade blockade followed by RB followed by whatever you feel like.

SerafCZe
11-10-2018, 05:49 AM
Learn to use his blade blockade. One of the most underrated moves in the game imo.

Edit: Also, bots don't react well to being stunned. Blade blockade followed by RB followed by whatever you feel like.

Yes, I know.... Blade blockade = parry. I use PC version game and parry is very problem. for me. Aramusha has only one combo "Blade blockade" and next vipers or GB and light spam .... Light spam is now very slowly .... Next, he has no stamina. I use 3x heavy attack and done.... no stamina... and deffense... and dodge.... Aramusha is only rly perfect on minion killer....

Chobbsy99
11-11-2018, 03:41 AM
Yeah blade blockade is defo good. Nothing is ever really guaranteed though... aramusha does all of his damage in soft-feinted combos, when theyíre parried by the ai Iím just left with light attack chip damage. I once had them parry a blade blockade unblockable, which I had soft-feinted into a light. Like wtf, itís borderline unreactable. Used up my entire stamina bar too.

Chobbsy99
11-11-2018, 03:42 AM
Thanks for the help tho guys. Iíve decided Iím going to just do the blade blockade kick and ledge them. After all, if you canít win, ledge.

darksavior1977
11-11-2018, 07:23 AM
As someone else said, change characters. Aramusha is a good minion and noob/lvl 1-2 AI killer. Anyone or any bot that can react to him will tear him a new one. All of the characters who are designed to be good effective when their opponent is not good at reacting are badly designed, most of the characters built around fast lights fall into this case, as well as any characters without good mixups, soft feints, openers, and unblockable attacks now. The way the game has changed in an attempt to stop perma-turtle meta is a good thing, but only a handful of characters have kept up with this change, many still need reworks and buffs.