PDA

View Full Version : Sort by Release-Date

Bina2712
11-02-2018, 08:13 PM
Hello,
is it possible to sort the Songs from Just Dance Unlimited by "Release-Date"? Not the original Release-Date from the songs but for the Date they were included in Just Dance Unlimited? I'm playing Just Dance since the 2017 Version. I would love to know which songs i didn't dance in the last - i think - 6 months. So I don't have to search the whole songs for new ones.

If its not possible to sort it, then is there a list online, which is active/ will be keeping updated?

UbiSc0ttie
11-03-2018, 12:57 AM
Hello,
is it possible to sort the Songs from Just Dance Unlimited by "Release-Date"? Not the original Release-Date from the songs but for the Date they were included in Just Dance Unlimited? I'm playing Just Dance since the 2017 Version. I would love to know which songs i didn't dance in the last - i think - 6 months. So I don't have to search the whole songs for new ones.

If its not possible to sort it, then is there a list online, which is active/ will be keeping updated?

Hey @Bina2712 , thanks for letting us know!
At this time, there is no specific filters to sort your songs. For the future, how would you like to see the search feature improved?

- Scottie

Bina2712
11-04-2018, 11:07 PM
That's a good question 😂😁
I like that you can sort by difficulty, the alphabet and the number of dancers. The search function where the name of a song or a liked genre can be entered is good but if you do not know which songs are included in Just Dance (Unlimited), then I think it does not help much. When I first played just dance, I searched for some songs that I know and found none. After that I did not use this function anymore but if for example a friend recommends a dance or song from Unlimited to you, than i think it can be helpful. Now that I have danced to i think all songs of Unlimited almost twice, I know approximately what songs there are so again i do not really need the search function, but I would need a information about which songs I have not danced yet (since my first Just Dance) or at least a way to see which songs have been added since the last time that I played just dance.

So:
I think it would be quite good, if it would be possible to search for a particular language and, as I said, to sort the songs by their implementation in Just Dance Unlimited, so you can easily see which songs are new to you since you last played Just Dance. I can not think of anything more, because I find the function to sort by certain aspects and to search for specific songs or genres is pretty well done. 👍👌

UbiSc0ttie
11-07-2018, 01:23 AM
That's a good question ����
I like that you can sort by difficulty, the alphabet and the number of dancers. The search function where the name of a song or a liked genre can be entered is good but if you do not know which songs are included in Just Dance (Unlimited), then I think it does not help much. When I first played just dance, I searched for some songs that I know and found none. After that I did not use this function anymore but if for example a friend recommends a dance or song from Unlimited to you, than i think it can be helpful. Now that I have danced to i think all songs of Unlimited almost twice, I know approximately what songs there are so again i do not really need the search function, but I would need a information about which songs I have not danced yet (since my first Just Dance) or at least a way to see which songs have been added since the last time that I played just dance.

So:
I think it would be quite good, if it would be possible to search for a particular language and, as I said, to sort the songs by their implementation in Just Dance Unlimited, so you can easily see which songs are new to you since you last played Just Dance. I can not think of anything more, because I find the function to sort by certain aspects and to search for specific songs or genres is pretty well done. ����

@Bina2712 ,

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.
In terms of the "new songs" filter you suggested, I thought that was great! Without knowing a particular song, or ever dancing to it before in-game, I wouldn't really know what to search for.

I made note of it, so I can pass it along.

- Scottie