PDA

View Full Version : Extreme combat flaws!

King_G_Fifth
11-01-2018, 11:00 PM
After the 1.06 patch I noticed that the mercenaries bug has been fixed but I am now getting killed with one hit? I am a lvl 50 with legenday armor and a few armor +30% perks. Also cutting my overpower moves short or altogether so I am expending adrenaline to do nothing at all! I have video saves of all of this content. It also seems the camera angle is completly off! I appreciated the game for what I was when it came out all I asked for was to fix the mercenary bug and for new game plus! This happened on origins as well after a few update the game was comllety different from when it came out (worse). I have gold edition data download is there any way to revert to the orignal or delete the patch? This game is in no way better after the update aside from the challenge of mercenaries that I have already defeated seemingly come back to life. PLEASE HELP.

EDIT: Mercs stuck on legdes, somehow I am able to block some heavy attacks from merc as well? My moves are being cancelled, extreme delay on hero strike ability, +40 damage when attacking from behind perk Not Working, Combat took a major downturn I have video proof of all!

UbiGabrinth
11-02-2018, 09:17 PM
I'm glad to hear you have video of this! That will help me in reporting the issue and getting it looked into. Could you leave a link to the video here or send me a PM?