PDA

View Full Version : State of the game (Ps4)

ops_cat
10-31-2018, 07:57 PM
The current state of the game is pure trash.I can't understand how you dreamed to release this new hero without proper test,,the number of player starting leaving the game should be increase soon,new mode is fun and good concept for sure,but the fight 1vs1 is in the worst state as ever been.People are complains for all this fast attack,for months,and i think with a couple of fast solution you should be able to "fix" it with a couple of patch,but amazingly you did nothing,very nice indeed.
Hope to hear something about it in the next warrior den,otherwise fell like a joke to keep playing this atrocious gameplay.
Now let's talk about the new hero:

-Tiandi: Top\side tiger dodge, spamming this two move against not a experienced player means 80% of victory against alot of hero of the rooster,more faster even of nuxia light,the only one who can counter him, is Beserker the top hero of all (old and new).

-Nuxia: light attack are too much effective ,especially against reflex guard.

-JJ: Maybe the damage is too high for a hero with this kind a moveset.But nothing compared with nuxia or tiandi.

-Shaolin: Strange i guessed he was the top one of all of them,sure he create pressure but not a big deal.

And all this new things are going add up with the old one: Valkyrie light spam,Peacekeeper,Beserker hyper armor feint,Orochi light spam(even if after patch i was able to parry some light after his spam chain) maybe something was done who know but still too fast for the average player,same goes for warden shoulder bash which personally i feel alot less effective so this is a (?).

Maybe i forgot some game issue,but all the previous list are up to me the main problem,hope all this thing is going to adjust soon.

All this consideration are made with duel match gameplay.

Star.Princess
10-31-2018, 10:56 PM
-Nuxia: 2nd and 3rd light attacks have 400ms speed, they aren't effective, they are guaranteed, doesn't matter what type of guard you have.
-JJ: yeah, he more balanced, but he is a spammer too, because he have 500ms lights with delay, he can throw second light after second, it is hard to block even on PC. On PS4 it is a 75% of guaranteed 20dmg after every zone, light, dodge attack, or heavy, the chafacter with such weapon and damage must have slow lights, like Raider or HL.
-Shaolin: the worst them, he is OP on PS4 now, if you are playing not for spam character it is a automaticlly defeat 1vs1. Because his lights are 400ms, he can do only lights and heavy feint to lights, it is how to block zone of PK, but from all direction, from sides it is a big damage from his triple, also after every light he can go into Qui stance and make strong moves, on PC he need to do a parry or heavy, on PS4 he must do one light, which guaranteed.

ops_cat
10-31-2018, 11:47 PM
Oh ok, maybe against Nuxia my static guard were already in the other spot without switch it so it got blocked for accident,because maybe i don't remember correct but 1 or 2 time i blocked her chain,anyway too low as number to say she is ok.

About JJ he is more balanced for sure the problem i had were when he feint his attack from left to right or vice versa,but i played against him alot lately,think is the most popular in breach\dominion so far on console,but far to be too hard to deal,but remember if you can't block easy not mean you can't dodge it if you are not too close (because JJ have a good range) or an undodgeable.

About Shaolin i think just the top light are 400ms, all the other are slower,about heavy feint on console is hard to do because the hard light spammer around,so yes against a spamming hero can have hard time, but not impossible to deal with,i give you a tip if he go Qi stance and you are close or with a kensei from range,guard break him straight away,if you are far to try guard break jump back away or roll away if you have stamina,his guard break range is short like an Orochi i think i've to test it more.To beat him is just matter of practice\time maybe thats why now you think he is op.

Blitzwarrior771
10-31-2018, 11:49 PM
Aramusha and orochi are on top of my list they are old hero’s . So problem exist way before . I agree 100% with you 1v1 is not solved . Light attacks vs turtles .

Star.Princess
11-01-2018, 12:41 AM
About JJ he is more balanced, remember if you can't block easy not mean you can't dodge it if you are not too close (because JJ have a good range) or an undodgeable.
About Shaolin i think just the top light are 400ms, all the other are slower,about heavy feint on console is hard to do because the hard light spammer around,so yes against a spamming hero can have hard time, but not impossible to deal with,i give you a tip if he go Qi stance and you are close or with a kensei from range,guard break him straight away,if you are far to try guard break jump back away or roll away if you have stamina,his guard break range is short like an Orochi i think i've to test it more.To beat him is just matter of practice\time maybe thats why now you think he is op.
I don't looking ways to survive against new heroes, I want they balanced, I must climb out of my skin to counter them, they can just press R1 and win, I can't even win stupid opponents, who have no skill, just spam, that is stupid. I want they equal to other characters, this game is about honor fights between 3, and now 4 factions, not about chinese gang bang of other characters. I checked lights values, yeah, Monk's side lights are 500ms, well, now it is only one guaranteed damage direction, very balanced, doesn't matter that he have OP Qui stance, 500ms on PS4 is hard to block too, especially with this strange animation of poke, Orochi at least have swing of his blade. Ok, you blocked his hit, and? After mirco-stan he would hit you again, if you aren't spam garbage trash-bin you would forever stunned to death. I fought agaisnt Wu-Lin in duels, it is very terrible sight, the championship "Who can spam better" or "Don't read unblockables, read what you opponent are going to do after 0.0000001 the moment he can start to spam", you must do only dodge attack, light or bait heavy until win/lose. That isn't ok, the game was quite broken before Wu Lin, there was berserker, valkyria, orochi, but now I understand that they were normal, they were OK, they were counterable by normal character, the new heroes not, here comes Aramusha with new 400ms feints, already met those who realized this imbalance buff. Maybe it is possible to deal with for you, but think about people who don't nerding this game 24/7.

ops_cat
11-01-2018, 01:16 AM
I don't looking ways to survive against new heroes, I want they balanced, I must climb out of my skin to counter them, they can just press R1 and win, I can't even win stupid opponents, who have no skill, just spam, that is stupid. I want they equal to other characters, this game is about honor fights between 3, and now 4 factions, not about chinese gang bang of other characters. I checked lights values, yeah, Monk's side lights are 500ms, well, now it is only one guaranteed damage direction, very balanced, doesn't matter that he have OP Qui stance, 500ms on PS4 is hard to block too, especially with this strange animation of poke, Orochi at least have swing of his blade. Ok, you blocked his hit, and? After mirco-stan he would hit you again, if you aren't spam garbage trash-bin you would forever stunned to death. I fought agaisnt Wu-Lin in duels, it is very terrible sight, the championship "Who can spam better" or "Don't read unblockables, read what you opponent are going to do after 0.0000001 the moment he can start to spam", you must do only dodge attack, light or bait heavy until win/lose. That isn't ok, the game was quite broken before Wu Lin, there was berserker, valkyria, orochi, but now I understand that they were normal, they were OK, they were counterable by normal character, the new heroes not, here comes Aramusha with new 400ms feints, already met those who realized this imbalance buff. Maybe it is possible to deal with for you, but think about people who don't nerding this game 24/7.

I agree with alot of this stuff(spam,hard 500ms light[at least they are hard not unreachable],400ms attack on ps4 are nasty absolutely to remove),about wu-lin i think you will be more confident with their movement \flow with a couple of week of playing(not saying nerd 24\7) [of course if their mechanic are not broken],as i described up here,but sure you can't pretend to be good at this kind of game if you don't training every day\often a couple of hours for long time,because the learning curve is big and every expansion it will go bigger.
About to old "broke" hero,up to me they still very tough, Beserker is still the best imo no matter how much you can spam his hyper a. is tricky,and the other are still op just at this list we have new stuff to add now.
And i wasn't telling you how to survive,i trying to give you the right input to avoid their attack to counter-attack, ;) ,and i need time to figure them out too,this is just what i understand till now,will see how it goes till next month,hope to be better,me and the game itself too.

Star.Princess
11-01-2018, 02:28 AM
I agree with alot of this stuff(spam,hard 500ms light[at least they are hard not unreachable],400ms attack on ps4 are nasty absolutely to remove),about wu-lin i think you will be more confident with their movement \flow with a couple of week of playing(not saying nerd 24\7) [of course if their mechanic are not broken],as i described up here,but sure you can't pretend to be good at this kind of game if you don't training every day\often a couple of hours for long time,because the learning curve is big and every expansion it will go bigger.
About to old "broke" hero,up to me they still very tough, Beserker is still the best imo no matter how much you can spam his hyper a. is tricky,and the other are still op just at this list we have new stuff to add now.
And i wasn't telling you how to survive,i trying to give you the right input to avoid their attack to counter-attack, ;) ,and i need time to figure them out too,this is just what i understand till now,will see how it goes till next month,hope to be better,me and the game itself too.
Can't pretend to be good at this kind of game if you don't training every day? How much more time I must spend on this game to parry Nuxia's 400ms ligths, to parry Kensei's zone and dodge+light, HOW MUCH??? I playing every day, for 3-4 hours, trying to do my best to win, I am not from number of players who play only for fun (game makes me play for fun), 72 rep, almost 600 hours in game, I can sometimes launch For Honor on PC, take Lawdaddy and beat the crap out of any spamer, 400ms feints is easy to block here, here I can see that is possible to deflect, possible to parry and block everything, not 25-50% block by luck, why I must traininig to do basic things on console, when others take garbage spammers, press R2, feint, R1 and win me? Kensei and Orochi with Berserk almost broke me inside, now the Wu Lin did it compelitely, if Ubisoft wouldn't nerf this OP staff (which, I am sure, they do not know how to counter themselves) this game wouldn't be about cool fights with a lot of character, but about funny ledges and ganks by Shugos or abusing strong heroes to not sucking. The game has already become the second, you playing for fun, but if you want to playing something what you really want, like Raider, Centurion, Nobushi or Warlord, you must go and f**k yourself, or it will do your opponents. I know that strong heroes have been already, but there was Warden, Gladiator, Shaman, Highlander, and others cool character, now there are only 4 boring heroes without charm, just with fast and strong moves, you must take them (especially Jiang Jun) in dominion/breach or you lose, if opponent's have them.

ops_cat
11-01-2018, 02:52 AM
Oh well i agree 100%, able to use most of the heroes and have fun, but right now isn't possible without every one the old without a rework,and the new stuff adjusted.Maybe that day will come..maybe not..who know..

About how much,the only thing i can say is you will able to parry nuxia light 400ms with 30 fps with 60+ latency more faster than the balance team to fix this game :D :p