PDA

View Full Version : i HATE the new meta

Buggy.Blaster
10-31-2018, 08:51 AM
with the new faction characters all i see now is assassins and fast heroes to try to deal with them. they all are so fast now and have so many moves its easier to just pick an orochi or some spammy hero and throw shots rather than actually trying to react to the move set like it was before. i miss fighting against law bringers valkyries and other classes that make you think. the new assassin trap girl promotes spam too. i hate it, why ubi!! the new characters just have too much in their kits for the most part and its not fun to be honest. go back to the old basic style of characters. buffing all classes is ruining the game, i wish all the new classes were actually nerfed to match the old crew and not the other way around. all the reworks promote more spam and **** play. i like original valk better, orochi same thing, and other classes. oh well, i guess this is the way they want the game to go so i guess ill give it a little more time before i quit.

iadvisoryi
10-31-2018, 09:44 AM
No assassin is top 3 in duals, and only shaman makes top 3 in 4v4's. And as a counter to the wulin faction it's actually the opposite, speed doesn't win against them, don't Dodge against tiandi or Shaolin, wait for them to do their punishable moves, and catch them with a parry, or apply pressure and if they Dodge around it block and grab them to end their turn/momentum. Warden, conq, glad, top 3 dual. Highlander, shaman, and I'd say between kensei and raider just for the stamina drain and dmg.

Just take the time to learn to counter before talking about the meta, and if your character is not in a good spot right now it's that character not the meta that's the problem.

Any meta is better than grab meta.

Aramusha- needs buffed massively
Nobushi- needs buffed
Shugoki- needs rework
Peacekeeper- needs rework
Raider- needs buffed
Warlord- needs buffed

SpaceJim12
10-31-2018, 10:55 AM
You don't need speed to kill Wu Lin. You need good kit. When I play on Kensei, I have no trouble with Wu Lin.
When I'm LB...well...nothing I can do, but turtling and hope for the best...

Aramusha- needs buffed massively
Nobushi- needs buffed
Shugoki- needs rework
Peacekeeper- needs rework
Raider- needs buffed
Warlord- needs buffed

Nobu, Ara, Shugo, Warlord and LB need full rework, same as Kensei, Warden or Valky got.
PK need rework + buff (now she looks stupid compared to Nuxia)
Raider need very carefull rework. He still have one of the best gunking tool, but looks stupid compared to Wu Lin.

Roseguard_Cpt
10-31-2018, 02:53 PM
Personally I feel that Kensei was the only one that got a rework.The others simply got streamlined.
Kensei was given new mixups to work with and all sorts of mindgames.
Conq lost the ability to feint lights and is now fully dependent on SB Light and Zone.
Warden lost SB into GB mixup and instead got a rushing top heavy and a harder to punish zone.
Berserker got more hyper armor and 400ms lights.
Valk became a second Conq with SB light, only difference is she is easier to punish and her top lights are 400ms in chain.
Orochi got a couple dodge back heavy variants and 400ms combo lights.
PK got a Bug-Fix and a nerf.

I'd love to see a Nobu and the others reworked like Kensei, but if the other reworks thus far have shown anything, I don't want my Nobu to be a 400ms light into a free kick machine.

SpaceJim12
10-31-2018, 03:04 PM
Personally I feel that Kensei was the only one that got a rework.The others simply got streamlined.
Kensei was given new mixups to work with and all sorts of mindgames.
Conq lost the ability to feint lights and is now fully dependent on SB Light and Zone.
Warden lost SB into GB mixup and instead got a rushing top heavy and a harder to punish zone.
Berserker got more hyper armor and 400ms lights.
Valk became a second Conq with SB light, only difference is she is easier to punish and her top lights are 400ms in chain.
Orochi got a couple dodge back heavy variants and 400ms combo lights.
PK got a Bug-Fix and a nerf.

I'd love to see a Nobu and the others reworked like Kensei, but if the other reworks thus far have shown anything, I don't want my Nobu to be a 400ms light into a free kick machine.

Devs will give her softfeinted kick from heavy.=) Spamable as hell.
I should say Warden rework and Valky rework were fine. But Warden now not in good spot. Everyone wait top attacks, cause somehow it's the only direction, where he have something to offer. I don't understand, why Tiandi have countercrush like move from any side, and Warden still have only on top.

Honestly, now almost every hero from year one need meaningful rework to be on same floor with Wu Lin. And that's a fail for Devs IMO.

Fairemont
10-31-2018, 06:11 PM
I have more trouble with some of the older characters than I do with the new ones. Just saying.