PDA

View Full Version : Operation Flashpoint Game of the Year Edition UK only??

Demon_Mustang
01-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Hey, I recently went to ebay to see how cheap the resistence add-on has got for Operation Flashpoint, and I found that the "Game of the Year" edition has the original game, Red Hammer, and Resistance all in one. I haven't played Red Hammer yet, so I thought I'd look into that. Well, EVERY listing for that was in Europe. So I was wondering, is that version only available in Europe or what? I searched for it online and found that nobody says it's only out for Europe, and Target is selling it for $19.99, so what's the deal with ebay? Is it just a coincidence that everyone selling it is in Europe or something? I kind of want to buy it, dammit...

Demon_Mustang
01-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Hey, I recently went to ebay to see how cheap the resistence add-on has got for Operation Flashpoint, and I found that the "Game of the Year" edition has the original game, Red Hammer, and Resistance all in one. I haven't played Red Hammer yet, so I thought I'd look into that. Well, EVERY listing for that was in Europe. So I was wondering, is that version only available in Europe or what? I searched for it online and found that nobody says it's only out for Europe, and Target is selling it for $19.99, so what's the deal with ebay? Is it just a coincidence that everyone selling it is in Europe or something? I kind of want to buy it, dammit...

halmex
01-07-2005, 10:21 AM
I bought the Game of the Year" edition here in finland for 10 eur... 1 year ago

Do not know i u can get it in US.

Demon_Mustang
01-07-2005, 09:40 PM
I might just pay $19.99 at Traget for it, but I would have liked to get it cheaper, but nobody on ebay that is listing that is from the USA, so strange...

CUDGEdaveUK
01-24-2005, 04:20 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif
http://www.bistudio.com/games/of2.html#ess

Demon_Mustang
01-24-2005, 09:40 PM
Wow, it just get's later and later...

I received an email from them to take a survey regarding OFP2, apparently they are still playing around with ideas on what the story will be. Unfortunately the possible scenarios they had on that survey were pretty stupid, I REALLY hope this delay will give them enough time to figure that out and for them to do something much more simple than the outrageous concepts they thought of so far...